Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Count me in..

I am in too.

cool...need one more,,will buy it anyway..now how this things works? while purchasing I need to give the details of the other three steam user or I can do it after purchase too ?

got it --

Notice: Extra items granted by purchases of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition 4-Pack will be added to your Steam inventory and can be sent as gifts or traded with friends. Any copy sent as a gift or traded can only be activated by the recipient if their Steam account is in India.

Edited by kemosabe

Day 4:

GCX6saj.jpg

Bought Witcher 3 Wild hunt for 449 :cheers:

I have the retail copy of Witcher 3 (yet o play),,How do i get the DLCs in retail copy - through GOG.com ? Can I activate it in steam too ? Or shall I get a steam copy too?

cool...need one more,,will buy it anyway..now how this things works? while purchasing I need to give the details of the other three steam user or I can do it after purchase too ?

got it --

Notice: Extra items granted by purchases of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition 4-Pack will be added to your Steam inventory and can be sent as gifts or traded with friends. Any copy sent as a gift or traded can only be activated by the recipient if their Steam account is in India.

Let me know if one extra copy is available. will buy

got it --

So did you buy it? let me know, I will transfer you my share..

Or let me know in case you want me to buy it..