Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, hannibal09 said:

I have shifted from console to PC Gaming and currently have Xbox game pass. Just want to understand, like we resale console games here, is there any way to resale PC games. I am interested in buying RDR2 but don't want to spend 2k without any resale value

Nope. That is also cos you have regional pricing for steam digital games. France has a law that states that you can resell digital games. Not sure if steam complies there, but in short, you cant sell your digital catalog without selling your account.

However, steam allowa you to family share with 5 people. You can play games from their library as long as they are not playing it at the moment. 

45 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

So is there any formal place to share steam account same as sharing psn account with games? 

There's no formal place. I share it with a friend.

Edited by l33tmaniac

1 hour ago, hannibal09 said:

So is there any formal place to share steam account same as sharing psn account with games?

There are numerous discord servers you can join and ask if someone is interested in joining you or you can join them for sharing games. Tell which kind of games you like and find out a group. 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are numerous discord servers you can join and ask if someone is interested in joining you or you can join them for sharing games. Tell which kind of games you like and find out a group. 

I am new to discord. Could you help me with server invite for steam account or swapping of games 

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a "Steam deal" per se but the current Epic store sale is kinda bonkers. You get $10 off on any game that is more than $15 or more. And when you buy a game with that, you get another $10 off card. 

The new Star Wars game is $19 (effective price $9) which is absolutely insane. 

Control is $15 (effective price $5), again totally nuts. 

Not really a "Steam deal" per se but the current Epic store sale is kinda bonkers. You get $10 off on any game that is more than $15 or more. And when you buy a game with that, you get another $10 off card. 

The new Star Wars game is $19 (effective price $9) which is absolutely insane. 
Control is $15 (effective price $5), again totally nuts. 

Any more recommendation to use that 10$ coupon? I was thinking of red dead redemption 2 but it's still very expensive even after the coupon.

Any other recommendation for under 1000

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Any more recommendation to use that 10$ coupon? I was thinking of red dead redemption 2 but it's still very expensive even after the coupon.

Any other recommendation for under 1000

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

You can pick up World War Z, which is pretty fun (more so if you play it with friends). Definitely worth the 5$ you can get it for with that coupon.

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Why do you say so?

I bought a few games from Steam Argentina just a couple of days ago :|

It is not letting me use any of my credit cards to add funds. It lets me buy games with the money in the steam wallet that I added 12 months back.

10 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yeah, CC option is disabled. You need to use wallet (or buy Steam wallet card and redeem) or other payment option. 

Will I be able to get a steam wallet card for Argentina?

4 hours ago, Keano said:

is it an option to pickup something like this and redeem it in my Argentina steam account using a VPN? Will steam automatically convert USD to ARS Peso?

Yes, that's how I use. Buy Steam wallet card and redeem it on Steam. It will automatically convert currency to Peso. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, that's how I use. Buy Steam wallet card and redeem it on Steam. It will automatically convert currency to Peso. 

Thank you @Joe Cool - am now set for the next one year at the least :bigyellowgrin:

0C064Cx.png