Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:02 PM, radicaldude said:

can we share games on steam? :P

Yes you can. Family share and remote play. Family share means if you are not using any game from library then the family member can play it, remote play allows any one in your friendslist to play the game without buying it. Not all games fall in this category, however majority are included in family share.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Source?

Official

As of 22nd June 2020, Talisman: The Horus Heresy will be removed from all platforms where it is currently being sold. Current owners and anyone who purchases the game before 22nd June 2020 will still have access to the game in their purchase history, and any unused Steam keys for the title can still be used in the future, however no new ones will be issued. All players will still also be able to play the game online.

We have had to remove Talisman: The Horus Heresy from storefronts due to the publishing rights expiring. Don’t worry though, we’ll continue to publish Talisman: Digital Edition and Talisman: Origins, the other digital adaptations of Talisman.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the profile changes. So awesome now with animated stuff and permanent now! The chat stickers are adorable as well and you can get 1 free everyday till end of the sale. 

Think I'll use the discount on Destiny 2: Beyond Light. Seems to work! 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I love the profile changes. So awesome now with animated stuff and permanent now! The chat stickers are adorable as well and you can get 1 free everyday till end of the sale. 

Yup. The Witcher stickers, especially, look awesome :lol:

I love the Borderlands 3 profile backgrounds too. But apparently you need to own the game on Steam to buy them :\

So I bought the Deep Sea animated background. It looks really good.

I am wishing to play a nice arcade racing game for quite some time now. Thinking of buying the NFS 2015 game on sale as it's quite cheap. Thoughts on it? Worth getting it? I read that heat is better but it's way too expensive for me right now, looking for something under the 500 mark.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I am wishing to play a nice arcade racing game for quite some time now. Thinking of buying the NFS 2015 game on sale as it's quite cheap. Thoughts on it? Worth getting it? I read that heat is better but it's way too expensive for me right now, looking for something under the 500 mark.

NFS 2015 sucks.

Most Wanted 2012 and Rivals are so much better. Even Payback and Heat are better than 2015.

NFS 2015 sucks.

Most Wanted 2012 and Rivals are so much better. Even Payback and Heat are better than 2015.
Thanks, noted. Also thoughts on Titan fall 2? Is the multi-player still active? Was looking for a cheap MP game along with that racing game.

5 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Thanks, noted. Also thoughts on Titan fall 2? Is the multi-player still active? Was looking for a cheap MP game along with that racing game.

Titanfall 2 is awesome. One of best. MP isn't too active but still around 10k-15k players.

4 minutes ago, Keano said:

for some reason - I have 20K steam event points, do they expire at end of summer sale? any good sh*t to buy with them?

Event points for cosmetics. They don't expire. You can buy profile stuff, animated avatars, stickers, etc,. Golden profile does expire after 30 days.  

I played the campaign recently.Amazing stuff. Recommended. I'm not much of an MP guy so didn't try the MP.

Event points for cosmetics. They don't expire. You can buy profile stuff, animated avatars, stickers, etc,. Golden profile does expire after 30 days.  
I have actually already played and finished the campaign in one of the free weekends that this game had. Did not get to try the MP much. Was wondering if it's still a good buy purely for MP.

On 6/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, i_rock098 said:

I have actually already played and finished the campaign in one of the free weekends that this game had. Did not get to try the MP much. Was wondering if it's still a good buy purely for MP.

Probably for a month or so. Expect to lose population after that.