Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Joyous said:

How about buying Tekken 7?  I already have Street fighter and Dead or Alive. 

Tekken has huge discount in steam now.. Anybody can give idea about Tekken?

Thanks 

Tekken 7 is good.

Multiplayer scene is not super active if that's what you are looking to play. Roughly 3-5K players active. 

• Like 1

Middle Earth shadow of war is 287 bucks and deluxe edition is 344 bucks. Of course deluxe is no brainer but I want to know if those additional DLC gives you extra power up at the start of the game or something or not. They kinda ruin the experience.

It is weird Shadow of Mordor is 900+ bucks while the sequel is this low.

• 3 weeks later...

No man's sky retailing for 900 bucks. Heard the game is not the steaming pile of garbage it once was. Is there a story in there ? Or its only full of exploration, building and gathering resources, etc ?

12 minutes ago, WR10 said:

No man's sky retailing for 900 bucks. Heard the game is not the steaming pile of garbage it once was. Is there a story in there ? Or its only full of exploration, building and gathering resources, etc ?

Are you familiar with these exploration/crafting/building types of games? Subnautica is another one. 

11 minutes ago, WR10 said:

It's available on PC game pass, which is currently going for 50rs for a month. Give it a shot there and see if you want to get it on steam.

3 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Are you familiar with these exploration/crafting/building types of games? Subnautica is another one. 

Yes familiar with Subnautica but haven't played it yet. So there is no story elements in these types of games right ?

1 minute ago, WR10 said:

Yes familiar with Subnautica but haven't played it yet. So there is no story elements in these types of games right ?

It's there but very minimal. People dont realyl play for the story. It's more a exploration, resource-collecting, crafting and base building loop. If you enjoy doing that you'll like it.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

It's now a lot harder to change your Steam store country and take advantage of cheaper game prices in different regions

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-07-30-valve-moves-to-close-vpn-loophole-that-made-some-steam-prices-cheaper

Khatro ke Khiladi VPN wala btfo  wew

I used to be always scared of steam perma ban so never bothered with all this.

Wish it was ez like on PS4 to switch region :lol:

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

It's now a lot harder to change your Steam store country and take advantage of cheaper game prices in different regions

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-07-30-valve-moves-to-close-vpn-loophole-that-made-some-steam-prices-cheaper

Did not change from Argentina, so I guess I am safe ?

@Joe Cool wbu? 

Edited by harjas

50 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I used to be always scared of steam perma ban so never bothered with all this.

Steam never banned anyone over this. Ban only occurs when fraudulent activity is found like buying stuff with stolen CC or charging back. 

4 minutes ago, harjas said:

Did not change from Argentina, so I guess I am safe ?

No issue at all. Argentina as well. 

Also, this happened weeks ago lol. Media sites just noticing it. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...