Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Winter sales are better than autumn sales?

Kind of? It is one of the major sales. Though in recent years most of the stuff get similar discount. Decent chance they go higher (from 50/66% to 75% off). 

11 hours ago, dylanjosh said:
12 hours ago, harjas said:
Bought Death Stranding an Terminator

Argentina store FTW emoji14.png

How much did you pay for death stranding?

1300ish

• 3 weeks later...

Right now in my steam cart, Doom eternal with the expansion pass, Monster Hunter World, Nier and Control.

Only one i'm not sure is control, want to buy it just for muh graphics, reviews are very polarized, some feel its 10/10, other's find it to pretentious and the gameplay annoying.

Any suggestions for other games(s) in place of control? it costs 1.5k so can easily fit 2 games in there.

Is shadow of the tomb raider good?

Nice.. Control is a ray tracing showcase, so definitely worth checking out for that if you have a compatible GPU. But yes, overall quests and AI is a bit repetitive and the game environment is not quite diverse.
SOTR is pretty good, though been a while since I played it. Horizon Zero Dawn is another good game from that genre.

If you like, you could check out Disco Elysium and Hades. That's what I'm getting.

Lastly, if you could strech your budget a little, you could get AC Valhalla from Epic store for 1750 after the 750 off coupon.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Right now in my steam cart, Doom eternal with the expansion pass, Monster Hunter World, Nier and Control.

Only one i'm not sure is control, want to buy it just for muh graphics, reviews are very polarized, some feel its 10/10, other's find it to pretentious and the gameplay annoying.

Any suggestions for other games(s) in place of control? it costs 1.5k so can easily fit 2 games in there.

Dusk + katana zero + medevil + prodeus

23 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Control is fun and runs great on most hardware. Must buy if you like games like Alan Wake and with redhead female protagonists. :P 

Edited by cyberpunk

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Can someone please tell how do I contact steam support? I purchased something but it has to be refunded for some reason but i haven't received my refund yet. Its been more than 7days.

what did you select for refund  back to source or steam account?

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I am not sure where to ask. But it’s been more than 20days I haven’t got my refund from steam. I am not sure what’s wrong. Usually how much time it takes for refund in steam ?

Very strange. Usually it is kind of automatic and takes less than a day to refund.

Steam wallet or Paypal is fast. CC usually takes 2-3 working days. 

Have you tried contacting your CC/bank and see if they have held or blocked the payment? 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Very strange. Usually it is kind of automatic and takes less than a day to refund.

Steam wallet or Paypal is fast. CC usually takes 2-3 working days. 

Have you tried contacting your CC/bank and see if they have held or blocked the payment? 

yeah , I tried contacting my bank but they are not sure why it’s being delayed they told me to wait for few more days.