Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i already have witcher 1 and 2 on GOG, only need witcher 3 GOTY, i think i will wait 

Definately buying Bioshock collection for 349.

Also Mass effect original is very costly, i want that original collection due to its low spec requirement, but EA is pushing all to get new Legendary remastered edition

i dont like remastered games at all, i prefer original version with all DLC, anyway will wait for mass effect and dragon age 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, harjas said:

Steam changed my account region from Argentina to India automatically :notangel: Goddammit :/

They have been cracking down on region changes account hard. Lucky they only changed region and nothing else.

people should realize.... do not try to act smart with these companies, if people keep doing it

they will punish all customer by either removing indian regional pricing or removing games from india site or banning the account permanantely loosing all your library... 

but why argentina.. what is the benefit in that

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skyh3ck said:

anone here from argentina, can you buy some games for me and gift me,.....i will paypal the amount

I don't think Steam allows people to gift games across regions. They had it earlier but I guess they scrapped it when they realized how it's being exploited. 

• 1 month later...
Is there any monthly free game system on steam like PS+ or egs. I'm a console gamer but I figured it couldn't hurt to claim free games cause then I can play them if and when I upgrade my PC.
Egs does free giveaway every week.
No paid service like ps+ afiak.

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

On 8/26/2021 at 8:01 PM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Is there any monthly free game system on steam like PS+ or egs. I'm a console gamer but I figured it couldn't hurt to claim free games cause then I can play them if and when I upgrade my PC.

No.

But sometimes the game publishers have promotions where they gives games away for free, like Injustice and Company of Heroes 2 went free for a while, but this is very rare.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bhailog, pls look me up on steam if you need steam wallet.

You can load up your steam wallet using my steam inventory.

Have CS:GO Weapon Case 2 you can sell to get 5k in your steam wallet, you pay 4k to me, you get your 20% off.

Pay me through UPI.

• 3 months later...