Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Do Blizzard games ever go on sale?
I was looking to pick up Diablo 3 which I thought for a 5 year old game should retail at like 5$ or something but it still sells for 20$ with more 20$ for the expansion. Dose the Blizzard store have a winter sale or something?

$20 for Diablo III 3 Battle Chest

^ Keep a look out on Games the Shop. And our News section. =D 

Will do that. Games the shop sell digital games also?
Is that site safe? Pretty good deal that is. Also if I buy from there I would get a key that I can redeem on battlenet right?

Also any chance to get out when cheaper during Christmas or something?

11 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Will do that. Games the shop sell digital games also? Is that site safe? Pretty good deal that is. Also if I buy from there I would get a key that I can redeem on battlenet right?

No, they are official distributor partners for Blizzard titles in India now. You will get physical box copy of the game(s). 

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Do Blizzard games ever go on sale?
I was looking to pick up Diablo 3 which I thought for a 5 year old game should retail at like 5$ or something but it still sells for 20$ with more 20$ for the expansion. Dose the Blizzard store have a winter sale or something?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Diablo III some edition went for 699 + 20% cashback on Paytm, when all Blizzard games went on sale.

New currencies are live now! 

Vietnamese and Indonesia seems to be cheap. 8uR2ixz.png

• Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition - $25 vs $79.99
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition - $34 vs $99.99

China still cheapest option for Bethesda games.

It's not but you can activate using VPN. After activating your gift/key, you can play normally. 

16 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Outlast 2 is -50% off, worth it? 

Yes, if you like horror. There are chasing scenes that can be frustrating at times. 

Try Outlast I too if you have not already. 80% off.

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yes, if you like horror. There are chasing scenes that can be frustrating at times. 

Yea, just saw some reviews and the game gets little frustrating and repetitive. I'll wait for -80% or so. 

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bought Agents of Mayhem.. I hope it will run at stable frame-rate on my PC. :|

Did you buy it on your Indian account?  Can you tell me how?  Just link me to a guide if it's there.  0.12 dollhairs is too cheap :P

14 minutes ago, Kazekage Gaara said:

Did you buy it on your Indian account?  Can you tell me how?  Just link me to a guide if it's there.  0.12 dollhairs is too cheap :P

Indian store.. PC version not worth buying...Just requested a refund on Steam.

Fun game but runs like garbage..Worse than consoles even lowest settings..No change in frame-rate no matter what resolution and settings i choose :|

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Indian store.. PC version not worth buying...Just requested a refund on Steam.

Fun game but runs like garbage..Worse than consoles even lowest settings..No change in frame-rate no matter what resolution and settings i choose :|

Oh yeah, the game is sh*t.  Definitely not worth buying at the Indian price.  I was only interested coz it was dirt cheap @0.12 dollars