Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, is anyone getting this error while trying to purchase anything from Steam. Not able to add Forza or Money to the wallet.

Error Code: -102

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.

10 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

Hey guys, is anyone getting this error while trying to purchase anything from Steam. Not able to add Forza or Money to the wallet.

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet.

Tried again? 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Tried again? 

Still not working. I have been trying to place order for Forza Horizon and so did my friend, we have tried three different Computers (each of us), including Mobile Phones or Steam App. And we are not spamming that Buy now button. 

Tried going to Account Details > Purchase History and removing the pending transaction but it seems like Steam does not wants us to buy Forza. Microsoft is selling the Ultimate Edition for 6k where as Steam is selling the same for 2.5k.

On 3/15/2021 at 1:23 PM, Swunkjyn said:

Friend of mine had the same issue and same issue for me when I tried to gift him the game..

In the end he created an account in https://www.gamersgift.com/steam-wallet-cards  and got gift cards, redeemed it in steam and purchased the game..

1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

Friend of mine had the same issue and same issue for me when I tried to gift him the game..

In the end he created an account in https://www.gamersgift.com/steam-wallet-cards  and got gift cards, redeemed it in steam and purchased the game..

Bro, it worked. Some issue with Nova Play. Was able to get Forza. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indian Harvest Sale on Steam:

A curated game festival of games from Indian developers and publishers around the occasion of The Indian harvest festivals across India.

Happy Baisakhi, Gudi Padwa, Bihu, Vishu, Poila Boishakh, Puthandu, Ugadi!

Celebrating the past, the present and future game collections with specially discounted bundles.

Curated with love by NODWIN Gaming

To be part of this in the future come to Indian Harvest Festival

• 2 months later...

Bhailog, anybody looking to load up steam wallet before summer sale, m selling 11 cases for 4k, you can get 4950 by selling them on steam marketplace. They may sell out instantly or may take a couple of days, but they all sellout eventually. Lemme know if anyone interested. Not gifting games directly cuz steam banning ppl from gifting if too many gifts are given.

This is prolly last chance, once sale starts, the prices tend to fall for these things till the sale ends, so won't be trading then.

ok how can I add games in my inventory and in future I don't want to use so I can sale ?

Can we add games from our GOG library to Steam ? or from Steam to GOG ?

How can I price history plugin directly to Steam site ?

Also i am thinking to get

Bioshock collection for 349 /-

I have Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG, but not Witcher 3
So I am thinking to buy all three here not collection but all three

Witcher 1 for 55
Witcher 2 for 84
Witcher 3 GOTY for 199 total Rs 338, only 69 difference than the collection

sleeping dogs 109

Tomb raider 2013 82

are these the good deal, or I must wait for future

please suggest and also suggest some RTS like Age or empire and Rise of nation