Xenoblade Chronicles 3

JungleHeart

Anyone playing this game right now?

I know someone just got it too, I think it was @playstationdude? XD

I'm loving it a lot. The first 5 hours was enough to reel me in completely. Don't worry, I won't mention any spoilers but I've noticed, the writing and character designs are more matured and nuanced this time around.

The story revelations are incredibly exciting @_@

Who's your waifu so far? Mine would have to be Eunie or Ethel <3

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2022 at 7:39 PM, playstationdude said:

I did buy it but yet to start. Currently playing Infinite undiscovery, will try to finish that quickly.

Infinite Undiscovery is fantastic! I remember I saw your picture post for it, Were you able to finish it? I have a copy too and though I've finished it back in the Xbox 360 days, I actually want to play it again hehe.

On 8/11/2022 at 2:53 PM, b!T said:

I've got it as well however haven't had a chance to start :fear1:

Haha make sure you got plenty of time (and patience) to play it, the game can be dragging but the story revelations are incredibly rewarding. :D

9 minutes ago, JungleHeart said:

Infinite Undiscovery is fantastic! I remember I saw your picture post for it, Were you able to finish it? I have a copy too and though I've finished it back in the Xbox 360 days, I actually want to play it again hehe.

Haha make sure you got plenty of time (and patience) to play it, the game can be dragging but the story revelations are incredibly rewarding. :D

Yup I finished it last month. The story is excellent. Too bad MS/SE are just sitting on the IP and not making a sequel. 

The only negative is the controls felt a bit laggy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yup I finished it last month. The story is excellent. Too bad MS/SE are just sitting on the IP and not making a sequel. 

The only negative is the controls felt a bit laggy.

Yeah, you've got the controls pretty spot on. It's like everything is delayed and you sometimes feel like you're playing an MMO that has high ping lol.

There was news all around back then that there was supposed to be a sequel but they just dropped it. I think it's due to the sales of the game not reaching the target, something like it. Yeah it feels an absolute waste on MS/SE's part, the game could have used a few tweaks and it would have been a spectacular sequel.