Untitled Captain America and Black Panther Game

SRINI87

Trailer

Developer: Skydance New Media

Release: TBA

Platforms: TBA

Skydance New Media and Marvel Entertainment's upcoming narrative-driven, ensemble adventure game is set in the Marvel Universe and features an original story that will take players on a WWII-era adventure with four playable heroes at different points in the story -- A young Steve Rogers (aka Captain America), Azzuri (T'Challa's grandfather and WWII-era Black Panther), Gabriel Jones (a U.S. soldier and member of the Howling Commandos), and Nanali (leader of the fledgling Wakandan Spy Network). Skydance New Media is helmed by award-winning writing and directory Amy Hennig. This title marks the first initiative from the new AAA game studio."

FcPeEBoagAAcLci?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by SRINI87

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

wont be surprised if this gets cancelled in a couple of years from now. henning is cursed post uncharted 3 & ND.

How many of her games were scrapped after ND? I think only Star Wars project Ragtag (visceral shut down by EA). Her side project Forspoken (narrative only) is still on schedule. 

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

How many of her games were scrapped after ND? I think only Star Wars project Ragtag (visceral shut down by EA). Her side project Forspoken (narrative only) is still on schedule. 

uncharted 4 and sw ragtag. basically her trajectory is similar to what cory barlog did after gow 2 when he kept switching studios to make the next big thing only to return back at so y and make gow reboot

52 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

uncharted 4 and sw ragtag. basically her trajectory is similar to what cory barlog did after gow 2 when he kept switching studios to make the next big thing only to return back at so y and make gow reboot

I see. I doubt she will be back at ND as long as Drunkman is at the helm. I think he manages ND like Putin.