Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

radicaldude

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guy must be searching what to reply on Bing AI chatbot and copy pasting it blindly. There no other possible explanation. 

Why he hasnt been awarded a custom title yet? Very unique takes come from him.

Genuine question to the mods..not trying to be funny or sarcastic :) 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guy must be searching what to reply on Bing AI chatbot and copy pasting it blindly. There no other possible explanation. 

Ah sh*t, that actually makes total sense :roflroll:

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

From what I am seeing, hopefully this is a GTA or Minecraft level success. It is made and marketed like that.

Such mainstream appeal is very important for first party to be in a good position and an appealing brand.

Nintendo is making good progress in this direction with Mario Kart. Hopefully TOTK success is not front loaded. 

They need to play their cards right with Switch successor and a good native port, maybe add content to keep game in news cycle. And price games less than ridiculous levels.

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

MS creates blue print for success. They already have a Nintendo sized company on their own platform (Steam) and are helping it reach new heights. Their position is solid. 

Nintendo most importantly needs to be cool among kids. It should be talk of the town in schools and among kids who are growing up playing games like Minecraft, Fortnite, GTA on their ipads/pcs. Consoles unfortunately are not seen favourably as of now.

I know, a lot of people think selling 30 million is a lot but ceiling is much higher now.

I want consoles and current game controllers to last as long as possible.

You should also come up with stuff that helps Nintendo.

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

MS creates blue print for success. They already have a Nintendo sized company on their own platform (Steam) and are helping it reach new heights. Their position is solid. 

Nintendo most importantly needs to be cool among kids. It should be talk of the town in schools and among kids who are growing up playing games like Minecraft, Fortnite, GTA on their ipads/pcs. Consoles unfortunately are not seen favourably as of now.

I know, a lot of people think selling 30 million is a lot but ceiling is much higher now.

I want consoles and current game controllers to last as long as possible.

You should also come up with stuff that helps Nintendo.

want-your-location-12751601143036.0

• Haha 1

Why is this controversial? 

Everyone knows GTA 5 had a similarly huge launch. Then it never slowed down when it was expected to. 

TOTK from what I have seen, extra effort is gone into it. Similar to Elden Ring. All YouTube influencers are hyping it up - very important. Switch install base is at its prime, with no successor in sight. It's set up to be as successful as possible. 

But some posters wanted to take discussion in another direction. Which was not my point in original post.

Anyways, hopefully everyone interested in it are playing it. Thread is mostly for trolling, while all discussion about game is actually happening in VS thread.

13 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Everyone knows GTA 5 had a similarly huge launch. Then it never slowed down when it was expected to. 

TOTK from what I have seen, extra effort is gone into it. Similar to Elden Ring. All YouTube influencers are hyping it up - very important. Switch install base is at its prime, with no successor in sight. It's set up to be as successful as possible. 

But some posters wanted to take discussion in another direction. Which was not my point in original post.

Anyways, hopefully everyone interested in it are playing it. Thread is mostly for trolling, while all discussion about game is actually happening in VS thread.

Shigeru Miyamoto Reaction GIF by Mega64

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Thread was having proper discussions till you started shitposting again, seriously dunno what stuff do you smoke

And post

thread was about totk, your last post

mentioned greatness of ms, where did ms come here?

IMG-7723.jpg

Edited by harjas
  • Haha 3

Almost impossible to stop playing this. I thought first game was perfect and no way they could improve it but damn this is already better than first game. And it's not even proper open world yet.

This item duplication glitch is working and it’s awesome. :rofl:

Nintendo patched this with the recent update today, so make sure not to update if you want to do this. 

5 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

TOTK is absolute lock for GOTY. I would be super surprised if FF XVI or Starfield top this.

If those eikon battles deliver, ff16 and totk will have a tough fight. But yeah, pretty much these 2 games are locked for goty. I dont have much expectations from Starfield tbh

6 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

TOTK is absolute lock for GOTY. I would be super surprised if FF XVI or Starfield top this.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

If those eikon battles deliver, ff16 and totk will have a tough fight. But yeah, pretty much these 2 games are locked for goty. I dont have much expectations from Starfield tbh

Meanwhile AC FOR 

creep-yes.gif