Is it ok to but pre owned switch oled from gamenation/mx2games

satanofgamers

Since the switch anyways dosent have any official warranty is it ok to buy a pre-owned one from mx2games or game Nation for 22k.. With the 1 month warranty they provide what's the probability of it getting spoiled in the long term .. Neone else have baught such a console from any of these websites.. Or should I just go for a sealed pack new console

Any feedback would be really helpful thanks 

Edited by satanofgamers

• satanofgamers changed the title to Is it ok to but pre owned switch oled from gamenation/mx2games
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought V2 switch from gamenation. It has many scratch in the back side and one at the corner of the screen. But it works without any issue. I think if you can purchase a pre-used one locally before inspecting for scratch etc then that will be a better option. 

But one positive side of such websites are the 1 week return and one month warranty. 

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

What happened with gameloot? I purchased many times frm them but never sold anything. Btw why are you not selling here?

There were lot of complaints in reddit and even here that Gameloot swaps discs and send it back when you try to sell.

this is one of them. 

I don't have much idea about shipping and most couriers here don't accept games as shipment so was thinking gamenation because they have free pick up.

5 minutes ago, b!T said:

There were lot of complaints in reddit and even here that Gameloot swaps discs and send it back when you try to sell.

this is one of them. 

I don't have much idea about shipping and most couriers here don't accept games as shipment so was thinking gamenation because they have free pick up.

Wtf, i didn't know that about gameloot. Hey, what games do you have, i would be interested if its ps4 titles. I can also arrange pick up.

1 minute ago, Felix the cat said:

Wtf, i didn't know that about gameloot. Hey, what games do you have, i would be interested if its ps4 titles. I can also arrange pick up.

Yeah, mine are PS4 games. Will DM you a pic of the games I have. Sodl my PS4 once I got the DE PS5 so these just take up space.