SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

I am referring to the first game not the one in ragnarok.. If you remember when atreus falls sick we hear someone else blow the horn.. 

Oh yeah, the horn that was blown to call The World Serpent! I don't think that's clarified in Ragnarök. Interesting...

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Oh yeah, the horn that was blown to call The World Serpent! I don't think that's clarified in Ragnarök. Interesting...

Yeah it hasn't been.. 

And I remember bally Berry posted a picture once on twitter with a quote tell me something I don't know to which Cory Balrog replied I know who blew the horn... 

I am guessing the atreus dlc will tell us about it.. I am pretty sure the dlc will happen.. 

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

I am guessing the atreus dlc will tell us about it.. I am pretty sure the dlc will happen.. 

Yeah. With the whole "I have to do it myself" thing, I'd love it if there's a DLC to explore his personal quest and his relationship with Angrboda even further.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

What happened to Tyr ? He was not shown as dead.. but good to assume Odin killer him before taking  his form ??

He is still alive and captured in Muspelheim. You can free him post the main story.

He doesn't join the party, so to say, but he pops up time and again in various realms for a few dialogues with Kratos and Freya.

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

He is still alive and captured in Muspelheim. You can free him post the main story.

He doesn't join the party, so to say, but he pops up time and again in various realms for a few dialogues with Kratos and Freya.

Ah Nice.. but pretty much he felt useless lol

Musph. Trials also seems like a bitch.. will get fully upgraded before heading there..

• Assassins Creed changed the title to God of War: Ragnarök - SPOILER THREAD
5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Last 2 shrines in ending, didn't completely understand it.. will YouTube them but did it appear like Kratos is the Jotnar Champion ?

The absolute last shrine showcases that Kratos is like the new 'All-Father' of the Norse realm. The shrine showed people worshipping/praising him (something he's never had before). That's why he kinda tears up looking at that, but realises that he probably doesn't want all that adulation, which is why when Freya and Mimir ask him what he saw, he just brushes it off.

All that is IMO (obviously).

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

To be honest, I did feel Atreus sections repetitive and draggy... the lost sanctuary was good but after that the Asgard sequences were just sus for me.. I literally passed out climbing the Asgard wall when he comes first time.

I loved that climbing section, especially for the visuals. Looked so awesome... Gameplay-wise, yeah, kinda boring...

I liked the other sections with Atreus, though. It was a good change of pace, and since he is nimble compared to Kratos, the combat seems more fluid.

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Also missed Thor and Jörmungandr encounter in Ragnarök..  

Zeus appearance in first game, expected him to make another appearance.. so none from GoW Trilogy made an appearance 

Yeah, that was a downer for me, too. Jörmungandr was basically a low-level sidey in this game. Barely any presence. Sad.

Maybe something planned for the 'supposed' DLC.

• Like 1

Though character development of Loki is good, sections in Asgard and ironwood are definitely boring. They really did not need that cow walk, felt like a drag.

overall I think first game was still better then this, this game rides on it for sure and story telling is great, but combat was ok, even though they had variety of enemies.

boss fights are great, but then seems some twins were hired as the best way they thought to make things tough were to make two of everything ?

Defeat the boss also twice to add to it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah, that was a downer for me, too. Jörmungandr was basically a low-level sidey in this game. Barely any presence. Sad.

Maybe something planned for the 'supposed' DLC

Yeah seriously, he had such an epic set pieces in first game and carried through the whole game, Should have kept some big showcase for him in Ragnarök.. he appeared but vaguely..

• Assassins Creed changed the title to SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök