SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök

On 11/21/2022 at 6:19 PM, Assassins Creed said:

That was my understanding as well that this is the snake he rescued and it came to help..

On 11/21/2022 at 1:36 PM, KnackChap said:

also that jormungandr at the end is not the one from the first game afaik. according to the myth jor & fenrir are loki's children & here they show him putting souls into both the snake and hel's wolf. so as I understand the snake in the final fight is the new snake and thor beats him so hard that he goes back in time (jormungandr of part 1).

They discuss this when you come to Midgard

Finished the story :majesty:

Epic and emotional ending. 

However, the true ending comes when you complete Brok’s funeral mission. That was a real surprise to me and it was beautifully crafted. 

Take a bow, SSM. 

Edited by Vamos

15 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

The biggest mystery with the game is....

Why does collectors hammer has an hammer when we never get to wield it ?

Ya stupid call!!

21 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

The biggest mystery with the game is....

Why does collectors hammer has an hammer when we never get to wield it ?

Lol ya they almost teased it during the fight that Kratos might wield it..

Also what about powers of the Mask, why did ODIN wanted it so badly...

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What is the mask and what is its purpose? What’s the knowledge ? They didn’t explain the central point of the story…everything Odin did was because of the mask 

Yup, and if Atreus walked into the rift, he’d simply have given Odin what he always wanted. 

He probably realised that anyone in possession of such universal knowledge will be too dangerous and also the obsession to know it all would come at a cost.  

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

sindri is the best character in the game tbh. you really feel for him when the game ends. 

also love how he now morphs (travels) even when the camera is on him showing he doesn't care now. Earlier he used to do it off cam.

12 hours ago, Vamos said:

Exactly. 

I had expected to play as Thor in the Loki-Thor mission to find the last piece of the mask. :nerves:

7 hours ago, AtheK said:

Ya stupid call!!

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol ya they almost teased it during the fight that Kratos might wield it..

Also what about powers of the Mask, why did ODIN wanted it so badly...

I mean im ok not weilding it (It will then bring worthy not worhy crap) but why give it as a collectors item when its not even attached to the character?

48 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What is the mask and what is its purpose? What’s the knowledge ? They didn’t explain the central point of the story…everything Odin did was because of the mask 

Because the mask will show him how he can change his fate , he knew his fate and always wanted to change it. there is multiple dialouge where mirmir and freya said he was crazy behind the mask and never let them close to that.

What i did not understand is kratos just leaving his son and not accompanying him.

Also Egypt next ?

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Yup, and if Atreus walked into the rift, he’d simply have given Odin what he always wanted. 

He probably realised that anyone in possession of such universal knowledge will be too dangerous and also the obsession to know it all would come at a cost.  

but what’s in it? What is universal knowledge ? Who made it ? Why only Atreus could find it?  It’s all too vague 

17 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

but what’s in it? What is universal knowledge ? Who made it ? Why only Atreus could find it?  It’s all too vague 

You will need to find the mask and walk into rift to get those answers

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, hussain said:

what was your favourite or most memorable moment from the game?

For me it was the moment when Atreus comes back and Kratos goes "What name do I call you" Goddam broke me man. 

The entire last section, especially Kratos saying goodbye to Atreus and him seeing the back of the new visions

Him realising that he’s the champion and the god that will be loved, prayed and revered because of what he did 

9 hours ago, hussain said:

what was your favourite or most memorable moment from the game?

For me it was the moment when Atreus comes back and Kratos goes "What name do I call you" Goddam broke me man. 

These two sections, Goosebumps loaded and the last line - Loki Goes Atreus Remains