SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök

41 minutes ago, nitin_g3 said:

I was going to search Internet for what happened to the real Tyr right after finishing the main story, but my question was answered at Asgard prison quest.

There’s a note in game which says Gna has imprisoned Try in Niflheim somewhere right?

41 minutes ago, nitin_g3 said:

Just realized that Týr was the one who got Kratos and Atreus into a fight by calling Atreus a "champion". He's been trying to drive them apart the whole time.

that was Tyr, not Týr

Eric Williams explained this in the spoilers that when Odin (Fake Tyr) spoke it was Tyr in sub titles and not Týr

• Like 1

-Story pacing was bad, I think SM had to crunch everything in this one game and get it done. 

-Odin didn't felt that royal or had a strong character like a king of all realms should be. 

-Thor was made a joke, he definitely deserved more screen time and better story arc, also possibly more fights to be made. 

-Tyr was almost inexistent after we found out it was Odin all this time. 

-So many forgettable characters (Freyr, Thrudd, Sif, Angrboda, Tyr, Durlin) 

- Heimdall was cocky but good, definitely deserved more than just one fight. 

The only thing that touched the heart was Kratos finally will be worshiped like he deserves. 

Should've been one more game before this. Maybe a prequel incoming or a game solely for Aterus Loki. 

As for Kratos, I don't think he's done but I don't see where he can go next. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, Heaven Angel said:

-Story pacing was bad, I think SM had to crunch everything in this one game and get it done. 

-Odin didn't felt that royal or had a strong character like a king of all realms should be. 

-Thor was made a joke, he definitely deserved more screen time and better story arc, also possibly more fights to be made. 

-Tyr was almost inexistent after we found out it was Odin all this time. 

-So many forgettable characters (Freyr, Thrudd, Sif, Angrboda, Tyr, Durlin) 

- Heimdall was cocky but good, definitely deserved more than just one fight. 

The only thing that touched the heart was Kratos finally will be worshiped like he deserves. 

Should've been one more game before this. Maybe a prequel incoming or a game solely for Aterus Loki. 

As for Kratos, I don't think he's done but I don't see where he can go next. 

He's going to some other realm with his second son.

What an amazing game :majesty:.

My only complaint is that Thor had very less screen time . Was expecting more . But then again it's understandable that Odin had to be the main villian hence got more time.

Edited by Krazyniks