SPOILERS - God of War: Ragnarök

17 hours ago, AtheK said:

Biwi ke aage Muh nahin khulta to humko itna bada gyaan dega ??

"it's your gift, wouldn't you rather I enjoy it to the fullest?" :P

On another note, have made her start Uncharted 2, now we're both leaping for the controller :D

Good thing is she's a semi gamer too, we've co-op'd on Streets of Rage on the Switch and she quite enjoys fighting games. :fear: 

Edit: also noticed that sound was much better in the original game, or is it that disc carries higher bandwidth data. Like the axe sound effects are so clearly pronounced in GOW, etc, even though I played that on the PS4. 

15 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Kind of like Kratos in Ragnarok, eh? 

*Grunts* 

ThoughI'd say more like in the 2018 game. Ragnarök was him hitting menopause.

Edited by achilles
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Nah. Opinions on gameplay can be subjective as well. Common complaints exist, but there are a lot of aspects that some people like and others dislike. Personally, I could see the improvements they brought in this game and was completely satisfied. Loved the way the game forced me to use all three weapons equally unlike the first game where the axe was my favourite. And how they didn't give us runic attacks until halfway through the game so that players wouldn't be just spamming them in every fight instead of learning all the different moves. So many clever designs like that. Ragnarok is such a really well made game. Which is why it's even more unfortunate that the story wasn't up to the mark. Wonder if the devs know that or if they think the game is a masterpiece because IGN gave it a 10.

It is a masterpiece.

Also 

gerard butler love GIF

2 hours ago, Bauji said:

When Atreus says - don't be sorry father, be better. And the look on Kratos's face ? Most memorable moment for me.

Cringe moment for me. Mostly because it didn't seem organic and felt almost like the writers put in that line only because it had become a meme after the release of the first game.

• Confused 1

Done with Gna, that nicely hidden dragon in dwarf realm and 5 berserkers so far and it's starting to feel repetitive now. Remaining side activities are also mostly the usual boring open world stuff. Guess it's time to say goodbye to this amazing world on a high note. Great job SSM :good: waiting for your next.

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

Done with Gna, that nicely hidden dragon in dwarf realm and 5 berserkers so far and it's starting to feel repetitive now. Remaining side activities are also mostly the usual boring open world stuff. Guess it's time to say goodbye to this amazing world on a high note. Great job SSM :good: waiting for your next.

Did you do the Crater? Niflheim prison quest? Try turning down the difficulty to the lowest one if you want to breeze through the side content.

17 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Did you do the Crater? Niflheim prison quest? Try turning down the difficulty to the lowest one if you want to breeze through the side content.

Yup. Crater was the best area IMO when it comes to side content. And tts not about difficulty, remaining activities are like those remnants of asgard camps, few portals here n there with same recycled enemies, collect x flowers, y recipes etc etc. Std open world padding stuff. Zero motivation to go for these, if you arent into trophies. 

3 hours ago, Bauji said:

Yup. Crater was the best area IMO when it comes to side content. And tts not about difficulty, remaining activities are like those remnants of asgard camps, few portals here n there with same recycled enemies, collect x flowers, y recipes etc etc. Std open world padding stuff. Zero motivation to go for these, if you arent into trophies. 

It's a very easy plat tbh. Easier than the first game.