Fifa World Cup 2022 Qatar

hazard12345

LG's webOS doesn't even have the JioCinema app. So, couldn't watch it on my main TV. 

My chindi TV in the bedroom has a Chromecast with Google TV connected to it. That, obviously has the JioCinema app. So, I had to settle for watching on that...

The main stream was pathetically choppy. Like so bad, I started to question whether Ambani really has all that money or is it just a farce!?

But, once the match started, there was an option to switch streams using the "Multi-Cam" option on the UI. The second option there (called ENG Stadium Cam or something like that) was miles better! I'm guessing because not many people were watching that stream, I dunno. The reason I say this is because during the pre-match bakk-bakk, I switched to the Bengali stream just to check and that was fine too. Again, I'm guessing because not as many people were watching that.

Hope they fix it, though. Also, low-key hoping for a JioCinema app for LG webOS. :fear1:

23 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

LG's webOS doesn't even have the JioCinema app. So, couldn't watch it on my main TV. 

My chindi TV in the bedroom has a Chromecast with Google TV connected to it. That, obviously has the JioCinema app. So, I had to settle for watching on that...

The main stream was pathetically choppy. Like so bad, I started to question whether Ambani really has all that money or is it just a farce!?

But, once the match started, there was an option to switch streams using the "Multi-Cam" option on the UI. The second option there (called ENG Stadium Cam or something like that) was miles better! I'm guessing because not many people were watching that stream, I dunno. The reason I say this is because during the pre-match bakk-bakk, I switched to the Bengali stream just to check and that was fine too. Again, I'm guessing because not as many people were watching that.

Hope they fix it, though. Also, low-key hoping for a JioCinema app for LG webOS. :fear1:

These f**kers have ipl streaming rights too I guess. So the app for lg webos better launch soon.

15 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Jio Cinema app is a piece of turd lol. If y'all want a way better alternative, *cough* there's a reddit sub for streaming football. 

Would you be a kind Sir and DM me :P

The Extended Stadium Feed (ESF) was somehow showing the tactical camera, so I had to rely on the main feed. Then, this happened. :|

Thankfully, the ESF is back and going well, so far.

Man, this feels like 10-15 years ago, when we used to watch WWE live PPVs, and try to figure out which *ahem* stream would work best. Lol! :lol: