Fifa World Cup 2022 Qatar

hazard12345

47 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Benzema injury a blessing in disguise for france. This forward line functions best with Giroud.

And this time around he has even scored 2 goals in the first game itself ? while he didn't score a single goal in last world cup . 

Also now he's tied with Henry for most international goals for France . And will most likely beat it in this world cup itself .

People can say whatever they want about his club career but he has been phenomenal for his country all these years :)

38 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

And this time around he has even scored 2 goals in the first game itself ? while he didn't score a single goal in last world cup . 

Also now he's tied with Henry for most international goals for France . And will most likely beat it in this world cup itself .

People can say whatever they want about his club career but he has been phenomenal for his country all these years :)

Unlike a certain captain whose name startes with M..

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

He did win Copa America last time around so he hasn't been that bad :fear1: . Same goes for a certain captain whose name starts with R who won Euro 2016 .

Cops America is like winning Asia cup does not count ?

R has a weaker team then M, but ya WC glory will probably elude both of the best club level players ever.

run discover GIF

Edited by AtheK

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Germany :rofl: :rofl:

I want both Germany and Spain to go out in the group stage. 

One of those two if not both will definitely go through. 

I mean there's no way Costa Rica and Japan can go through. (Even ignoring the current scoreline between Spain & Costa Rica )

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

One of those two if not both will definitely go through. 

I mean there's no way Costa Rica and Japan can go through. (Even ignoring the current scoreline between Spain & Costa Rica )

Yeah, Spain probably will. 
But I’m not too convinced yet.

Every tournament they have one group game where they look like peak 2010 Spain. And then go out in R16. 
Happened in Euro 2016, 2021 and WC 2018. 

And this Costa Rica team, I can't recognize a single player bar Navas, Duarte and Joel Campbell. They are really terrible.