Anything Goes

Xeno

Wow, that's uber cool!

I whole-heartedly support your brother and his friend in their quest! :thumbsup:

Money backing apart, I can understand the hardships they must've faced from family and friends.

Will keep following them regularly online from now :P

Hardship from family didn't happen for my brother since my parents are pretty cool.. and treat us as responsible adults . They believe that they have raised us responsibly and now we are free to take our decisions and they respect it. Infact, my dad wanted to produce his film and so did some other friends but he refused. The whole idea was to live on the edge, live on savings, earn when the supplies get over and film the whole experience. He bought one camera and I gifted him another one (Go Pro cam) and bike was a gift from dad..so he he is all set!

Following dreams has never been easy..and that's where the fun is!

I will surely pass on your encouragement to him.

There is no parallel to Brahmacharya. Put simply, it means avoiding even the thought of lust or sex in any form –subtle or coarse. For the western society, it may seem that this would rob away all happiness from life.The truth is completely opposite. Only when you stop feeding yourself with junk, can Nectar be served to you. The mere practice of trying to control the mind from various attacks of sensuality is an energizing process. Try for just today, and feel the difference.

There is no parallel to Brahmacharya. Put simply, it means avoiding even the thought of lust or sex in any form –subtle or coarse. For the western society, it may seem that this would rob away all happiness from life.The truth is completely opposite. Only when you stop feeding yourself with delicious delicious delicious delicious delicious awesome body arousing junk, can Nectar be served to you. The mere practice of trying to control the mind from various attacks of sensuality is an energizing process. Try for just today, and feel the difference.

Looks at this ^

hmm.........maybe.........

Looks at this V

yuri+seo+hyun.jpg

Fap%20Yea.jpg

There is no parallel to Brahmacharya. Put simply, it means avoiding even the thought of lust or sex in any form –subtle or coarse. For the western society, it may seem that this would rob away all happiness from life.The truth is completely opposite. Only when you stop feeding yourself with junk, can Nectar be served to you. The mere practice of trying to control the mind from various attacks of sensuality is an energizing process. Try for just today, and feel the difference.

There is no parallel to lust or sex. Put simply, it means avoiding even the thought of Brahmacharya in any form –subtle or coarse. For the western society, it may seem that this would rob away all happiness from life.The truth is completely opposite. Only when you stop feeding yourself with Brahmacharya, can Nectar be served to you. The mere practice of trying to control the mind from various attacks of Brahmacharya is an energizing process. Try for just today, and feel the difference.

Do You Think You Are Handsome Or Beautiful ??

►You are rich?

►You are strong?

►You are INDEPENDENT?

►You don't NEED any one?

Okay Now, What About When You Die ??

►You NEED someone to clean your body.

►You NEED someone to cover your body with Kaffan..

►You NEED someone to burry your body AND,

The most IMPORTANT thing, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PRAY FOR YOU. So,don't be ARROGANT !! Be HUMBLE in this world !!

remember shaitaan was not a stupid but,

he was arrogant !!!!!!!

[ A very good reminder for myself first ]

awkKIDeFt.jpg

Contradiction much?

Does anyone have any experience raising a pet Crow? :mellow:

i do hv, in fact i hv to feed him with potato chips everyday in my balcony at sharp 9.30 am. he doesn't make any noise & keeps waiting till he gets the chips. on the top of all he only eats chips & no matter what else i gv him, he just refuses to eat it.

i do hv, in fact i hv to feed him with potato chips everyday in my balcony at sharp 9.30 am. he doesn't make any noise & keeps waiting till he gets the chips. on the top of all he only eats chips & no matter what else i gv him, he just refuses to eat it.

Damn, the crow near my place only wants roaches.....and I don't have any left :(

Archived