Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

u can buy an external router to make it work rite?

it still not wurkin... the routers i hav needs a DSL input which reliance doesnt provide... though im tryin to find a router which could just provide me multiple port access.. that might just do the trick! i guess. :cheers:

plus it also needs me to login into reliance website before using internet! so it fails me again :cry5:

Edited by Madhav

it still not wurkin... the routers i hav needs a DSL input which reliance doesnt provide... though im tryin to find a router which could just provide me multiple port access.. that might just do the trick! i guess. ;)

plus it also needs me to login into reliance website before using internet! so it fails me again :cry5:

can any1 help me with this situation of mine ?

Well. Once you login with the connection it doesnt need you to login again even if you connect another pc. ( i have tested this using a desktop and a laptop). Only thing thats left to do is to put in the correct settings into the 360 to use the net once you have already logged in. gimme a day or so. i'll see if i can manage to get my 360 to work this way.

Well. Once you login with the connection it doesnt need you to login again even if you connect another pc. ( i have tested this using a desktop and a laptop). Only thing thats left to do is to put in the correct settings into the 360 to use the net once you have already logged in. gimme a day or so. i'll see if i can manage to get my 360 to work this way.

thanx alot for yur help man! i just need my reliance conn on XBL by all means necessary ;)

but i am not prefering wifi dude... coz ill be nedding to buy a wifi connector for 360 which is not worth it at all!!

ahem dude i was sayin catch the wifi signal from pc or lappy and connect an ethernet cable frm lappy to 360 and hence bridge connections

I am waiting for Airtel to launch here..

anyways guys...

If you have You Telecom available near u...go for it... " You Telecom has an offer for 3 days only, get double the validity for any unlimited connection that you buy "

ie. pay for 3 months and gets 3 months free pay 6 months for free 6 and pay for 1 year 2 get one year free.

I paid 8k today for 512 kbps Unlimited with 365 days validity :chair: ..

..Awesomesauce..