Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

I was in hyderabad and ACT was fantastic there. No downtime or reduced speed in my 8-9 day stay. My relatives told me that it hardly get any downtime and THE BEST PART is that it is SUPER CHEAP! 1050 Rs (1100 Rs overall) for 20mbps utill 75GB, after FUP it is 3 MBPS (My friend get 5 mbps after FUP). This is insanely cheap!!!

I was in hyderabad and ACT was fantastic there. No downtime or reduced speed in my 8-9 day stay. My relatives told me that it hardly get any downtime and THE BEST PART is that it is SUPER CHEAP! 1050 Rs (1100 Rs overall) for 20mbps utill 75GB, after FUP it is 3 MBPS (My friend get 5 mbps after FUP). This is insanely cheap!!!

*Jealousy Intensifies*

Da Fuk?? Its 999 + tax for 4 MBPS with FUP 10GB here in Kerala. Fuk my state and the ISP's here.

• 2 weeks later...

How can some cities have insanely fast and cheap plans while some don't? Mumbai doesn't have any decent plans. The best available is 700rs for 1mbps unlimited by MTNL not including taxes.

Digital india only in few select cities.

How can some cities have insanely fast and cheap plans while some don't? Mumbai doesn't have any decent plans. The best available is 700rs for 1mbps unlimited by MTNL not including taxes.

Digital india only in few select cities.

WTF? People are using 40-50 mbps with unlimited or 200 GB+ data in Mumbai. All are local cable providers.

Is anyone getting extra topup quota in Airtel broadband? I have got 90GB extra. Got 90GB last month and this month too. Called customer care and asked them, they told some promotion for valued customers.

Edited by mano_701