Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

has airtel before, but they have rubbish service, and they would always have some sort of issue. i think the 1mbps is about RS. 2000ish, good price compared to tata.

i think im going to go for tata, just haven't heard much about reliance and there services.

dont know bout ur area but here in delhi,airtel is f**kin awesome.No problems yet regarding the connection(only 1 or 2 times regarding the modem) and the service is just f**kin amazing.When ever ive had a problem,the repair guy reaches u in max 30 mins.Ive had a really bad experience with TATA,but that was a long time back

dont know bout ur area but here in delhi,airtel is f**kin awesome.No problems yet regarding the connection(only 1 or 2 times regarding the modem) and the service is just f**kin amazing.When ever ive had a problem,the repair guy reaches u in max 30 mins.Ive had a really bad experience with TATA,but that was a long time back

The service is awesome but some people don't really notice one thing. The ping we're getting is very bad as compared to what ppl in Mumbai/Chandigarh get.

For eg.

Madhav has 2 connections right now... TATA and Reliance. Both of them have insanely better pings than what we get in Delhi. And if you guys didn't know already, PING is much more important than Speed.

yeah even for me airtel is prtty good

The service is awesome but some people don't really notice one thing. The ping we're getting is very bad as compared to what ppl in Mumbai/Chandigarh get.

For eg.

Madhav has 2 connections right now... TATA and Reliance. Both of them have insanely better pings than what we get in Delhi. And if you guys didn't know already, PING is much more important than Speed.

fr some reason only u have the ping issue on live me and xeno were always ok , so i would say ure line is a bit faulty

fr some reason only u have the ping issue on live me and xeno were always ok , so i would say ure line is a bit faulty

Well, even you have the Ping issue. You just don't notice 'cause you've never bothered about it. Go to speedtest.net, do a speedtest to Bombay and post the test here.

Well, even you have the Ping issue. You just don't notice 'cause you've never bothered about it. Go to speedtest.net, do a speedtest to Bombay and post the test here.

i know we dont get a nice ping with the mumbai server on speedtest.net but when playin on live it majorly depends on the host's connection.I get a ping around 250 ms with the mumbai server but with Toxic(who lives in chandigarh) i get a ping of only 50ms(he is also on airtel).Airtel n tata connections cant stand each other,suppose ur on airtel n the host is on tata,ur bound to get lag.In halo,the lag is partially "hidden" whereas in gears its the actualy lag.I play gears almost everyday on various connections.When playing with people from bangalore who have an airtel connec,i get alil bit of lag but it obviously aint that much.Toxic seems to have almost 0 lag with atleast all airtel connecs.

Yes,speeds dont matter much but pings seriously do and yes we do have a lil bit of problem with our pings but i dont think its a really very big deal.

i know we dont get a nice ping with the mumbai server on speedtest.net but when playin on live it majorly depends on the host's connection.I get a ping around 250 ms with the mumbai server but with Toxic(who lives in chandigarh) i get a ping of only 50ms(he is also on airtel).Airtel n tata connections cant stand each other,suppose ur on airtel n the host is on tata,ur bound to get lag.In halo,the lag is partially "hidden" whereas in gears its the actualy lag.I play gears almost everyday on various connections.When playing with people from bangalore who have an airtel connec,i get alil bit of lag but it obviously aint that much.Toxic seems to have almost 0 lag with atleast all airtel connecs.

Yes,speeds dont matter much but pings seriously do and yes we do have a lil bit of problem with our pings but i dont think its a really very big deal.

I know what you're talking about! I am just saying that if we had good pings here, we wouldn't be lagging as bad. The condition could have been a tad better. That's all I am saying.

Apart from what you said, a good ping has a greater advantage. Say, if you have a really good ping, then you won't be lagging bad [in Halo] with the firangs. As a matter of fact, there have been times when Me, Rohan, Daniel and Subash were playing some Social Slayer together and we didn't get Host at all. The only person in our party that wasn't lagging without Host was Daniel. So, you can figure out the advantages for yourself!