Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

On 8/30/2017 at 10:30 PM, i_rock098 said:

You know every single person in this thread is so very jealous of you right now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

what? no! umadbru?

• 1 month later...

Guys,

Tata Wired BB users please read

I have been using 160gb @ Rs 1599 plan for a long time with Tata..it comes to Rs 1775 after tax........i just happen to go to their website and saw they have much cheaper plans already with more FUP and higher speed like 200gb @10 mbps for Rs 1199........so all this time i have been paying more and getting much less.

I had an argument about this with Customer service ....they say that plan was launched 1 week ago and customers were informed but i suspect it was long time back launched and its like i have been kept out of it.

So can anyone tell me if they have been using such or any plan cheaper and better than my connection and send me a photo copy of it .... you can hide your address and name and Account no. just the plan and date of bill cycle and amount on  the bill is enough . 

I have told them that i will do my personal enquiry and get back to them and if i find the information they provide inaccurate i would take some action .

beside their toll free no. is also chargeable...just got charged on toll free no. ....Tata is really gone low now....

Edited by playstation

@playstation this is the norm for a lot of providers in India and overseas as well. A lot of times plans are refreshed but customers are still on old plans with old benefits. Unfortunately it is up to customers to be updated and request for better plans. Unless there's a push for better services, proactivity from providers is not going to happen. 

Just now, Walker said:

@playstation this is the norm for a lot of providers in India and overseas as well. A lot of times plans are refreshed but customers are still on old plans with old benefits. Unfortunately it is up to customers to be updated and request for better plans. Unless there's a push for better services, proactivity from providers is not going to happen. 

YEh toh poor customer service hai yaar...... If new plan has been launched with much cheaper price and better service ...is it not company's respobsibility to update the customer automatically on better plan. 

Its like me and you going to a restaurant ....We order same food but you pay less and you get a combo also because your menu card was updated ....and my table had old menu card so i ended up paying more and no combo. 

3 minutes ago, playstation said:

YEh toh poor customer service hai yaar...... If new plan has been launched with much cheaper price and better service ...is it not company's respobsibility to update the customer automatically on better plan. 

Its like me and you going to a restaurant ....We order same food but you pay less and you get a combo also because your menu card was updated ....and my table had old menu card so i ended up paying more and no combo. 

Well that's the sh*t part. Like I said unless a huge number of customers across providers makes a noise it's not going to make isp's change their MO. And it's a problem across industries as well. Had the same issues with Vodafone a long time back where my plan was really old and I missed out on a lot of new features. I ended up cancelling my services and moving to Airtel. It wasn't long with Airtel that the same thing happened.

Just now, Walker said:

Well that's the sh*t part. Like I said unless a huge number of customers across providers makes a noise it's not going to make isp's change their MO. And it's a problem across industries as well. Had the same issues with Vodafone a long time back where my plan was really old and I missed out on a lot of new features. I ended up cancelling my services and moving to Airtel. It wasn't long with Airtel that the same thing happened.

Thanks anyways bro for your advice on this.

I will try to take this as far as possible. Nothing much will happen i know but lets see.

Waiting for Tata bb users to confirm ....

So I have read that Spectranet has upgraded all connections to 100mbps.
Do users using the service actually get that speed?
It's insane to think that's their minimum speed and that all users actually get the advertised speeds.

So I have read that Spectranet has upgraded all connections to 100mbps.
Do users using the service actually get that speed?
It's insane to think that's their minimum speed and that all users actually get the advertised speeds.

For the said upgrade they are asking to buy their outdated modem for Rs 2500 which I flat out declined. But yes the speeds are getting delivered as advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the said upgrade they are asking to buy their outdated modem for Rs 2500 which I flat out declined. But yes the speeds are getting delivered as advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's actually pretty impressive if they are delivering the said speed.
Also which modem do you use then? Not exactly sure how ftth works. Thinking of shifting from cable to ftth.