Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

I am on 1399,  100 mbps, 525 gb FUP limit plan, works well for me. 

Another plan if I really need to upgrade will be 2000  for unlimited gb at 100 mbps. 

Email them for disconnection and you will receive call from retention and they will give a nice plan. This does indeed work with Airtel.  

• Like 1

Email them for disconnection and you will receive call from retention and they will give a nice plan. This does indeed work with Airtel.  
This is after email, don't think this plan is available. If I run out of data I mail them and they just add 1Tb to my account.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Using local cable isp for 800 per month yearly plan 150 Mbps UL. Microsoft servers, play store, iStore, uplay, origin, Netflix all are on ISP CDN so usually gets around 400Mbps on these sites. However isp has stopped torrent caching now after govt asked to block some websites 

2 hours ago, Engineer said:

I usually cross more than 15 TB per month on my 100 Mbps connection 3 TB too low for 1 Gbps connection

That's your personal issue. Satisfying personal agendas is not an ISP concern. Maybe this is the reason big ISP don't provide unlimited plans depending on the region. 

The gross misuse is staggering. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

Still though. Barring outliers like this, plans should still be unlimited upto a certain point. With things like game streaming, 4k videos and iot coming in, it really won't take long to go through 1 TB. 

1-2 tb i can understand. But saying 3 tb is less because you use 15tb monthly for torrents is lolworthy

The only times when I ever crossed more than 500GB monthly usage are when I need to download huge games like RDR 2, Destiny 2 etc.. May be going forward, new games all are gonna be like this..

Otherwise even with Netflix FHD usage and 1 or 2 games, I never cross 400GB~500GB per month..
Those days of pirating movies/tv shows are long gone after Netflix/Hotstar came. Helps in freeing up HDD space too in order to store actual stuff like vacation pics, vids n such..

Ya max I have hit is 1 TB that too because I have moved out if DTH also, live channels are also streamed. Both the tvs these days are streaming as my in laws are at home, but 500 gb I find more then enough. What I would like is that instead of 1 mbps, maybe it should be 10% of the actual bandwidth speed. So for 1000 mbps my speed should drop to 10 mbps.