Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Took the broadband plunge as i was sick of rationing 4 gb per day.

since airtel isn't available had to go with You (chu) Broadband. So far so good. Paying double the price as compared to airtel and jio @ 870rs per month for 33 MBPS.

Hopefully even chu broadband will slash its prices. 

ehh that aint bad. I pay a 1000 bucks a month to local broadband. I get around 50-60 on 5Ghz connection though, with decent ping on SEA/ME servers on PS4

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

Which 4K SET-TOP BOX is JIO giving ? And can apps can be used on a different device ?

Set top box? I think Bird only posted Jio's chart this past weekend, showing which plans include what. If I'm not wrong, all plans above the 1600 per month value include monthly subs to Netflix and other subs. You link it with your account I guess, so as long as you're getting Jio Fiber you get subs to these services.

And its the same account, so you can use it wherever you want. 

24 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

How would you download any games with that 4gb limit? All physical? But game patches have to be downloaded and often exceed that threshold. 

I assume he isn't playing COD where they force you to download a 100 gig patch just to open the damn menu. Most physical games on PS4 don't require you to download a patch to play the Story Mode at the very least. 

Oh FML. My area is serviced by Railwire Maharashtra and is clubbed under Pune & Goa. So I get 50Mbps with a FUP of 600Gb @699.

About 15 mins from my place the area is serviced by Railwire Karnataka and they have 100Mbps unlimited @999. 

What sh*t luck :(

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Oh FML. My area is serviced by Railwire Maharashtra and is clubbed under Pune & Goa. So I get 50Mbps with a FUP of 600Gb @699.

About 15 mins from my place the area is serviced by Railwire Karnataka and they have 100Mbps unlimited @999. 

What sh*t luck :(

Take the PC to that area and play on the road..:P

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

JIO 150mbps @999 is available in my area

10 times the speed at same price

Noice

OK, I'm curious, where exactly do you reside in Karnataka ?

We both have BBNL but I get better speed for cheaper price, yet you get Jio in your area and I don't.

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Do let us know how gaming is with Jio fiber, if you get it.

I  told BBNL guy about what Jio is offering.

and He told me to wait for a month if i can ,  as they are bringing plans to compete with JIO minus those free stuff.

Edited by SRINI87
  • Like 1