Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

Web access distrupts after Severe Undersea cable cut

:doh: ....rang tata customer care again they saying they have no idea when it will be fine ;) ..they working on it...net running at snail pace till now..xbox live can login but laggin big time....and usual web pages taking loong looong loong to load :cry5: ...really hoping they fix it up fast....

:doh: ....rang tata customer care again they saying they have no idea when it will be fine ;) ..they working on it...net running at snail pace till now..xbox live can login but laggin big time....and usual web pages taking loong looong loong to load :cry5: ...really hoping they fix it up fast....

Indian Telecom people don't really have many options available. They can re-route some traffic via south Asia but it's laggy and not enough bandwith is available to India via that. Really have to wait for Egypt and Saudi to send engineers and fix the problem asap.

Indian Telecom people don't really have many options available. They can re-route some traffic via south Asia but it's laggy and not enough bandwith is available to India via that. Really have to wait for Egypt and Saudi to send engineers and fix the problem asap.

really hoping something works out fast...its sucks big time..tried to download a 5mb file..showed me 30mins remaining :doh: (i got 2Mbps line)

i use a indicomm ADSL connection, no problems yet, touchwood

Wow I thought it was just my locality. I have Tata Indicom 1 MBPS here in Chennai and XBL has been really laggy. PSN won't even log in.

Even browsing, download speeds, everything is slow. I registered a complaint and they said several people are facing issues. I guess that seems evident here :P

this is lame,connection is f**ckin slow.Speedtest results show around 200kbps and when i download anything i get speeds of 1-3 KBps :mad2:

My speedtest showin 1100-1200...and when i am downloading its same like you buddy 1-2kbps ;) ...no live and downloads for me from yesterday

Damn I called their "tech support" today and they are just as incompetant as ever. No suggestions, no answers all they do is tell you that they are logging a complaint. Well at least I also registered the complaint on their website. Lets see what happens.