Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

Roger and yes 256 unlimited is not worth it,

@Donkey.kong bcoz like any other unlimited ( below 512 kbps ) the download speed lacks efficiency the speed u are calling crap right now would appear BOON to u then....

Aah, poor me......;)

But onething is for sure, u can ask any buddy who plays Gears or R6 around here, I Damn dont lagg in the game.....:D

The only thing is I cant host......!

Edited by Chaztin

i moved to this place 2 months ago and the first thing i did was to apply for a bsnl landline and broadband (h900 plan) i got the landline connection quick enough but the broadband is yet to come........ i am just waiting for it........

it never lags in gaming as far as i have seen, and buddy i hope u wont have to wait for two months for ur bb connection like me.

ps- keep calling the bsnl people at regular intervals for quick service coz it's not a private company and needs to be kicked in the a*s for the work to be done.

cheers

DOnt wanna scare u but its usual TREND with unlimited ones,

as u knw hw these MNCs work, gives smthing n takes out smthing b4 giving final product to u,

so when u dont go for n MB based plane n go for Unlimited one, ( Below 512 kbps speeds basically ) u r supposed to get very much lower speeds as compared to the regular MB plans!

Whatever I told is a fact n i personally has observed it n discussed regarding ot with many technical ppl 2 .

yet u dnt wanna hear that .. nw let me lie...:P

GOOD NEWS..

Whenever u buy an unlimited connection esp frm BSNL, authorities hv promised u will get 10 times the more sped....'

so when u buy 256 kbps connection u will get2.5 mbps connection speed~!

Edited by Chaztin
  • Like 1

Whatever I told is a fact n i personally has observed it n discussed regarding ot with many technical ppl 2 .

yet u dnt wanna hear that .. nw let me lie...:)

GOOD NEWS..

Whenever u buy an unlimited connection esp frm BSNL, authorities hv promised u will get 10 times the more sped....'

so when u buy 256 kbps connection u will get2.5 mbps connection speed~!

thanks chaz that is more comforting.......... :P:lol: