Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

nah the truth is when he was a kid he became obsessed with crashing paper planes and when his teacher lola kutti was inspiring the class to pursue a career which they really liked, after getting emotional and wiping his tears by a napkin given by market tantrik he thought "what the hell" and decided to endangered innocent lives in future <_<

nah the truth is when he was a kid he became obsessed with crashing paper planes and when his teacher lola kutti was inspiring the class to pursue a career which they really liked, after getting emotional and wiping his tears by a napkin given by market tantrik he thought "what the hell" and decided to endangered innocent lives in future :D

Hey. Correct your false impression. I dont give out napkins. Only lungis.

NOpe, its so that I could foresee BSE Ballon blown more than its capacity, it was to blast smday,

m not cursing it, bcoz even I hv invested a GOOD amount into it....but this is what the truth is....!

I hve kept my lcd on my computer table, ..n both of them r working 24 x7 almost....n cnbc or 24x7 either of the two news channel n mobile fone...thats life, i enjoy doing this....

no, its about using brains, not hw much time u use in it....

i dont use my account, i use my sisters accounts in all dealing, but profit is all mine!

I m thinking of switching it to mine now though!