Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

I hve kept my lcd on my computer table, ..n both of them r working 24 x7 almost....n cnbc or 24x7 either of the two news channel n mobile fone...thats life, i enjoy doing this....

no, its about using brains, not hw much time u use in it....

i dont use my account, i use my sisters accounts in all dealing, but profit is all mine!

I m thinking of switching it to mine now though!

How will you cope when you're flying? Unless you push out your co-pilot and convert his seat into your personal workspace.

im from the UK, and im now filming in Mumbai, gonna be here for awhile so i thought get broadband so i can still go on xbox live. BUT!!!!! bloody hell, the tariffs here are stupid.......... i paid £24 for 24MB connection (BeThere broadband) and here the unlimited prices are like near £200 per month and only max at 2mb.......so 1999. what the heck is going on............ im now on a absolutely rubbish speed of 256kps.......... you get a fricking 3 sec delay on you weapon on gears of war... 4 sec delay on chainsawing. WHAT!!!! im soo angry.

Im on Airtel. service is ok..i guess. but come on ISP in India, please stop anal raping the Indian gaming community. come on, we got halo 3 coming soon, and you want use to use these unusable speeds.

sorry, i know im over reacting, but im sooo pissed off. we all getting con. :) :) :D :D :D:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

U aint overreacting, rather even we are disappointed with this, u can read all that if u read the thread throughly, btw it will LAG a lot if u play with ur UK frns, look at the GT on the right side of all members here....so that u dont get any lag, as we Indians while playing withour local pals dont face any probs...!

even though I play with 96 kbps i dont lagg, so u can get what i mean!

Firstly, it all depends on what type of server the game uses.

For ex -

call of duty 3 has dedicated servers in which u experience no lag but a bit of latency.

on the other hand -

rainbow six : vegas

it becomes so laggy that its unplayable. (when u play with people outside india)

hope u get that :huh:

Edited by Ψ BarnacleBrainBrant Ψ

acc to sppedtest..........

my net results r---

Fastest Download: 117 kb/s

Fastest Upload: 118 kb/s

Average Download: 117 kb/s

Average Upload: 118 kb/s

i m usin a 256 unlimited connec from tata..........

howz da result??.........i guess its pathetic......ur say ppl!