Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

we got airtel still, but now on 256kps unlimited, not too bad, yes there is a slight bullet lag when playing gears of war, if hosted by my mate in the UK, but its not as bad i first felt

AND THIS CAN HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE WHOM ARE CONCERNED ABOUT HALO 3, I HAVE POST UP ON BUNGIE.NET, IN REGARDS TO HALO3 BEING PLAYED ON 256KPS. GOOD NEWS WAS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY HAD NO LAG WHAT SO EVER. WHICH IM HAPPY ABOUT.

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THE MESSAGE ON

good news .......... thnks budd

girls ................... cant understand them..... cant argue with them......

but then amit....u could easily be the most enviable person on 360i .... and did i tell u i love these type of headaches...... lol :P

not if your eating a pizza, sandwich, deserts or having a soft drink and you nagged about how un-diet friendly and told how much carbohydrate, protein, fiber and fats you should have all day and that yoga is better than gaming and if they call a xbox 360 a "Gear box 3", having to go to boring fashion show with them that some how last more than 4 hours, so that they are safe at night, having to be forced feed salad into my meals............. mate i could write a book..... no actually make a trilogy movie on my life.

thrust me, seriously trust me....... i would envy anyone but me. hahahahaahahhahahaha. :P

but at the end they are mates and i love'em.... but i can get toooooooo much sometimes. :P:D;)

once again sorry for the off topic post.

im 21 mate, i live with 3 girls. but just let you know, my names not Steven, its much more Indian than that. hahahahaha

hint: my whole family are film fanatics and named me after a very famous actor, and its the most common name in the UK.

take a wild guess? you have 3 chances. ;):D:P:D :D :D :D

Hey Amit,

I called you Steven because your nick said THE DIRECTOR and in my book that refers to only one person: Steven Spielberg :P

Another thing, a dude living with three girls is either super suave or gay. Which one is it ? :P

I know I have said this before, but

BLOODY MTNL SUCKS :lol:

My DSL connection at home is down again because the local exchange cant get its act together. Stinking Rats !!

ur conn is down everyday almost ........ may b u need to dumpit and go for something better ..... airtel or reliance...... maybe

Hey Amit,

I called you Steven because your nick said THE DIRECTOR and in my book that refers to only one person: Steven Spielberg :)

Another thing, a dude living with three girls is either super suave or gay. Which one is it ? ;)

Ahh, cool, then call me Steven..... thats a major compliment, and also im 100% straight, not that i have anything against homosexuals. but to be honest, i wouldn't say im suave either.

hahahahahaha :P

hey guys, i wanted to ask if there was a cable broadband, cable i feel i much better. In the UK we have Virgin Media, which is cable tv and internet all in one and they have speeds up to 20mb, so like it would sweet if there was like cable broadband service here in mumbai.

Dont expect that much, v hv everything differently, though BSNL and MTNL give lines with n thru telephone connection....n rarely sm cable operators provide net with the cable tv connection n do anything u cant get beyond 2 mbps speed for personal use!

Ahh, cool, then call me Steven..... thats a major compliment, and also im 100% straight, not that i have anything against homosexuals. but to be honest, i wouldn't say im suave either.

hahahahahaha :)

I would f**king give my job, my salary and sell my house to be in your position ! dude, u live with 3 models and work in the indian film industry !

dude....i want to trade my life with you ! what do you say ;) ?

Edited by Ne0ViniT