Sign in to follow this  
Xeno

Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Yeah like Carbon Core said, MTNL doesn't have unlimited as of now which kinda sucks. Either way, I'm on their Night Unlimited (NU) scheme for which I'm paying approx 850 a month with a one gig DL limit. You don't get excellent speeds with torrents but if you're lucky you can get up to 5 GIGS in a night.

hmm tata indicom/vsnl has an unlimited upto 2mbps connection for 4k....i was thinking of getting that but 4k/month is too much for an internet connection.....seriously, us indians are getting raped by our ISPs

got a 512 kbps unlimited connection for 2k/month instead

peace

hmm tata indicom/vsnl has an unlimited upto 2mbps connection for 4k....i was thinking of getting that but 4k/month is too much for an internet connection.....seriously, us indians are getting raped by our ISPs

peace

Very true, one of my frns in US uses 6 MBps connectin only for 800 bucks (Indian rupees)

peace

Which ISP you using? And do you stay in town? If so you're pretty screwed since all the good deals are in the far off suberbs like Vashi, Nerul etc

peace

Last month I got a bill of 22k from MTNL. Switched to night unlimited after that. So yes, we are being very much ripped off.

i stay in mahim so i'm f**ked from both sides.....im between town and suburbs

btw i have tata indicom/vsnl....but ive had all these franchisee connections as well...pacenet, exatt, net9.....their customer service sucks a*s....they just lease their lines from vsnl and pimp them out to us at a profit

peace

okie! I will hv to wait sm more time then I guess....

I hope like mobile call charges n GPRS n stuff charges reduced with high competition, same should happen in this sector....till then no hope of getting cheap connection!

• Like 1