Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Xeno

Any way to increase Jio speed.. Off late getting really poor speed especially while downloading on steam.. Its hovering around 250-500kbps and goes low for some to 50kbps..

Chatted yesterday with a Jio representative, he asked for my home address fully to check coverage it seems.. I didnt provide the details but mentioned the area I am in but that wasnt enough it seems..So cancelled the chat in between..

42 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

If i recharge Jio with 399 before 30th June will the 3GB/day be active from my next billing cycle ?

Its not 3GB daily per se.. You get a voucher for activating 1.5GB daily.. On activating it, the data remains as extra daily data till your plan whatever is active ends..

To simplify

399 or 349 are 1.5GB for 84 or 70 days

Voucher of 1.5 GB daily provided..

So if your plan starts say today 28-6-18 and you activate the voucher today that 1.5GB daily voucher will be active till your regular plan expires...

Edited by funnyadit

14 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Thanks for the explanation....What if my plan is expiring in another 6 days. Can i activate the voucher after the month of June also or for that matter at any later date?

What I saw is that the voucher doesnt seem to have an expiration date , so when ever you add it , its there for the plan's validity...

Man I'm eagerly waiting for it to come. 16 mbps ain't cutting it anymore. 
I have 100 mbps, but 1 gbps is better [emoji14]

More importantly the data limit will go up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk