Xeno

Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

17 minutes ago, Outlook said:

got the free 6 months unlimited data  (3TB per month) offer activated from Airtel..

They have launched 200 mbps unlimited plan at 1298, They had give me unlimited data too but this works out cheaper, earlier I was paying 1399 for 100 mbps

Edited by AtheK

48 minutes ago, AtheK said:

They have launched 200 mbps unlimited plan at 1298, They had give me unlimited data too but this works out cheaper, earlier I was paying 1399 for 100 mbps

are u sure, dont see that plan on website... any link pls ?

or is it a bundle of two plans ?

Edited by Outlook

are u sure, dont see that plan on website... any link pls ?
or is it a bundle of two plans ?
Yes 999 for base plan and 299 top up for unlimited data.

Base plan gives you 300 gb data745d02d519b84bea1dc833f105912ae4.jpg74e7123622157e2bf0e750570324a110.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Finally shifted to ACT. Felt a bit conflicted leaving Airtel after almost 15 years but they didn't deliver more than 40Mbps and now it wasn't cutting it.

150Mbps is amazing, Netflix 4k doesn't even flinch now. 

Provided TP Link C5 is working good enough for now, probably in future will get something from Netgear.

19 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

How :O

They gave this offer to long time users.

I got it and used for a couple months before switching to ACT.

Just download on Airtel app and if you are eligible, then you will see a banner for it.

You can check it out in data pack option too, costs 299. Works out well if you are able to get 200Mbps speed on 999 plan and put that unlimited pack on top.

Edited by kunjanp

Any other ACT users here? Can you check if your detailed usage in the ACT app or website looks okay to you? I think ACT is billing way too much data out my FUP. 

The preview on the app is fine but the detailed usage shows almost 5x data usage. Even on their website, for the same session they have deducted data way too many times. 

Here is the screenshot: https://ibb.co/HzvTk8d

Can anyone please confirm?

3 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Any other ACT users here? Can you check if your detailed usage in the ACT app or website looks okay to you? I think ACT is billing way too much data out my FUP. 

The preview on the app is fine but the detailed usage shows almost 5x data usage. Even on their website, for the same session they have deducted data way too many times. 

Here is the screenshot: https://ibb.co/HzvTk8d

Can anyone please confirm?

That looks like glitch to me. Raise it to their CC.

3 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

That looks like glitch to me. Raise it to their CC.

I did. Was told that it might be a bug and acc. to their system I have only used 10gb instead of the 40 it is showing now. Though, he didn't seem sure. Gonna keep a look at it for a few days.

40 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

Guys, in Railwire Fibernet it shows NAT type as strict in all games I play online.. What can be done to make it open?

Contact your Railwire partner and explain that you reqruire a NAT2 connection instead of the NAT3 you're getting right now.. I had the same issue when I first took Railwire. What they will do is assign a static IP from a separate range they have for cases like this, to your account that will ensure a NAT2. IIRC they will have to coordinate with the area NOC to get that enabled.

Edited by Walker
  • Thanks 1