Sign in to follow this  
Xeno

Which Internet Connection is everyone using ?

Hi,

I'm from Pune. Need advice on the best internet connection in Pune for online gaming. I'm using Youtelecom since last 12-14 years. I have it at several locations. But have started facing issues at my home location. Thinking of Airtel. Please advice.

Do suggest the best plan as well.

Cheers.

Should i recharge the 3 month Rs.599/- Vodafone plan ? This article has me worried, they are even offering 1.5GB + 1.5GB = 3GB as a advertised offer, the state of vodafone & their customer care has always been a worrying factor for me in investing long term, but some of my friends who use it for AR games say it connects in areas where Jio and airtel are total crap.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/economics/article/3052959/vodafone-idea-brink-india-threatening-telecoms-sector-and

Need urgent help deciding guys.

For the past few weeks both my connections have been playing musical chairs and it's a pain to keep switching wifi. Thinking of getting a load balancing router and need to know if I should as these frequent switching is messing with work. If it matter both are fiber connections. Any inputs would be welcome as well as any advice you can share.

Thanks in advance 🙏