abhi90

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

My Banta participates a lot and posts so much, I'm confused as to what to give him lol:rofl:. Has too many interests :fear1:

Lucky you, my Banta's as active as a gigachad virgin's sex life

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Finally sent out gifts to my banta, hopefully he likes it :nerves:

Work has been hectic, sorry for the delay banta :cry:

Hey Banta just a heads-up, you are in luck that @Snake is your Santa this time. Last year he just surprised me with his selection of gifts

1) Choclates from Entisi Chocolatier (Till date, me and my family cannot forget the mesmerizing taste of those Choclates)

2) Oversized Black Panther tee from Souled Store.

3) A comic book on Batman 'The Batman Who Laughs' (Unfortunately did not get the time to fully go through it but yes it's worth the collection)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Animus said:

Hey Banta just a heads-up, you are in luck that @Snake is your Santa this time. Last year he just surprised me with his selection of gifts

1) Choclates from Entisi Chocolatier (Till date, me and my family cannot forget the mesmerizing taste of those Choclates)

3) A comic book on Batman 'The Batman Who Laughs' (Unfortunately did not get the time to fully go through it but yes it's worth the collection)

I’m really happy you and the fam loved the gifts. 

Friend Fist Bump GIF

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

About that time of the year, @abhi90 Just a suggestion, why not celebrate it on Diwali instead of Christmas since most of us celebrate Diwali. We do have tradition of exchanging sweets and buying new stuff on Diwali so why not twist Secret Santa into maybe something like Secret Hanuman :fear1: :P

I feel most of us will feel more connected to this if it is done on Diwali instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/31/2022 at 2:28 AM, Animus said:

On 12/31/2022 at 2:54 AM, Snake said:

I’m really happy you and the fam loved the gifts. 

Friend Fist Bump GIF

Can you please share the link of chocolates which you sent? I got the website but if there’s a specific assortment you sent, please share. Thanks 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Can you please share the link of chocolates which you sent? I got the website but if there’s a specific assortment you sent, please share. Thanks 

iirc it was the raspeln cubes

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...