The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ugh now I wish I had taken up my friends on their offer to watch the match with them at a bar. :wallbash:

But both of them are like REALLY big cricket fans. And really melancholy drunks. Night would have been fairly depressing if we had lost. So maybe for the best. :|

I know that feeling. Could've gone to watch the match live but thought it would be too depressing if we lost. Couldn't really afford the price it was being offered at anyway :P

God gives birth to a child who only wants to play cricket

6TdRd.jpg

He's only happy when he has a bat in hand

Id8N4.jpg

The guy goes on to achieve everything that there is, in this sport, they call, Cricket...

Yk5Ha.jpg

Save winning the cup that matters the most

krsiu.jpg

But the nation he served for more than 20 years and never let them down, decides it's time they give something back to him and his team wins the

hhYZD.jpg

For him, Take a bow, Sachin Tendulkar - A name which will be remembered as long as there is Cricket

p4aCe.jpg

Well deserved win, everyone played as a unit and gave the best possible gift to the man who gave us everything he could for all these years.

:majesty:

Edited by Cyborg
  • Like 2

man people are going crazy in the streets. i went out after the match and everywhere you go, there are traffic jams and people randomly dancing in the streets, firecrackers going off, music blaring. incredible atmosphere, cherish it guys, this is possibly one of those once in a lifetime moments.

here's what's happening outside my building...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIWSKfxmRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVFzxsfTrNE

In celebration of our team's victory, if I may post the best ad this world cup (opinions may differ :P )

:naughty:

Why hello thar deepika.... :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by Snake

Yesterday at that epic toss, sanga said: any score we get is going to be enough.

Post match: sanga, with dhoni's dick in his mouth, said: oommm..... Against india anything less than 350 is not enough.

:rofl:

Lol

1 crore each to member of indian team ... Wooaahhhh..

And then ipl to follow.... :cry:

i also want to be in the team... Can be drinks man for entire wc.. Can even bowl better than sree if given chance... Plz plz :cry:

:rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic