The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They can never be bought.

Most of em will be sold at higher prices.

Well I will get two free tickets for one of the match, rest 1800 is well spent in a pub and watch the match.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well I will get two free tickets for one of the match, rest 1800 is well spent in a pub and watch the match.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Even i'm wondering if i should goto the stadium.

I usually watch all the matches IPL n international, in a cafe near my place. It'll have a great crowd.

Shreyas Iyer called up as cover for Kohli.

Bad News - Kohli might not play :samui:

Great News - Shreyas picked ahead of Rohit Sharma :punk: Awesome call from the management..

edit : Rohit Sharma has apparently injured his knee today

Edited by silentassassin

these useless fks & their dropped catches :rant: .

the karnataka guys seem the worst at it. :suicide:

nair dropped comb in previous match which probably cost us the match. this is a batting wicket & we've lost the toss as usual, warner can hurt us

On the contrary I think it's a decent pitch, there is help for bowlers and batsmen can get runs if they apply themselves. Why would we want match ending in 4 days, fun is match going till the final session. If we get 150 lead, we will by all probability get Australia in 90 ovs tomorrow.

Aus will have to bat really really well to save the test.

This match is gone, Australian team really was a handful for us..

Smith leading from the front :majesty:

No offence bro, but you should stop predicting match outcomes.

• Like 1

Maybe some of us cricket fans know more than selectors

It's a huge risk playing only 5 batsmen, India've been ultra aggressive so props to them for that, everyone needs to stand up now this is a good batting pitch

Kuldeep changed the game. Make no mistake about it. Fact that wade and Warner made runs showed how good a batting pitch this was.

If we'd played him from first match instead of chushant on normal pitches we might've been 3-0 up by now.

Ideally - if we'd taken Warner catch and slightly better tactics in last season - we could've bowled them out for 75 runs less but you'll take 300 after losing toss on that wicket.

Now we shouldn't let go of this advantage. We've got to bat till 1 hour after tea on 3rd day minimum, make 600 or so

Edited by Chewie

No offence bro, but you should stop predicting match outcomes.

Why not man, that is the fun of the game. It is so cool to see both the Predictions going wrong, when that looked possible outcomes. The beauty of the game. Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

As i said before the Australians have played the sledging card perfectly.

He should have stayed on, we need to bat long in 1st innings.

Last test for Nair, unless he does something outstanding in 2nd innings.

Rahane has been really poor. Always playing second fiddle, never stood up when needed the whole season.
Poor dismissal again.

Edited by silentassassin

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic