The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has Karun done anything for any team since his 300??? Gonna end up as one match wonder if this continues. FFS, Sunil Narine looked in better touch with bat. :lol:

Okay... seriously someone explain what is happening to Delhi Daredevils? This is preposterous stuff from them...

This is what happens when you don't have a settled line up n a fixed order for batting.. dey deserve to be embarrassed and humiliated.. imho d whole think tank should be sacked cos dere is literally zero thinking going on..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mumbai is completely opposite. They have such a settled lineup that everytime in tough situation someone different puts up their hand and wins them the game. Last match bowlers sucked and batsmen came to rescue. This match, batting flopped so bowlers came to rescue.

Decent recovery... Morris is d best in form batsman in d playing and dey send him at 8.. someone should go n smack d person making such dumbasses decisions..

Nair is d worst triple centurion I have ever seen.. god knows how dat fluke happened..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

DD should've won :'(

Props to Morris and Rabada(fluked out innings for the most part of it), especially Morris, who himself that he could take the match down to the last over and could still win it like MSD or ABD.

Everyday is not a flogger's day XD

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Next up, KKhaaR vs RoarCB. Excited to see Narine get out first ball and brought down, back to Earth.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Its our team bowling, all you know he will hit the fastest 50

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic