The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

Not last year, no one missed him. And they play the same team again, no idea why are they not replacing grandhomme with moeen, atleast they will get a bowling option. Also qdk has been mediocre, why not play parthiv instead, and play woakes. We gonna lose this one too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please no Parthiv.

QDK is doing okay with bat, but been excellent with the gloves.

Keeping is top notch.

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

Not last year, no one missed him. And they play the same team again, no idea why are they not replacing grandhomme with moeen, atleast they will get a bowling option. Also qdk has been mediocre, why not play parthiv instead, and play woakes. We gonna lose this one too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Please no Parthiv.

QDK is doing okay with bat, but been excellent with the gloves.

Keeping is top notch.

Great bowling and fielding effort. Feels like they made up for their mistakes in all the previous matches, today. Hopefully they get a winstreak rolling on. Can sleep peacefully tonight :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

majority of matches left are away matches, i think only one game is left. Hopefully bowlers can ge t a bit of more support

Justin Langer was officially announced on Thursday (May 3) as Darren Lehmann's successor as Australia's head coach and will take the reins of all three formats for the next four years.

While speaking to the media upon appointment, the former Australia opener left the door open for the banned trio of Steven Smith, David Warner and Cameron Bancroft to relaunch their careers. He also stated that a Test triumph in India looms as the toughest challenge of his coaching reign.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic