The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol Dhoni is gonna be criticised regardless I guess, thats the kind of weight he carries..Comes with the character I guess..

Raina what shot was that when a leg slip is waiting for it..Rahul definitely a better playing batsman but maybe Raina is in because of him being a left hander..Not sure..

Ooh that was a close one for Dhoni..

Turning pitch 240-260 would be good total..
No way we can defend a 240 until England gets complacent.. need 270 at least and then also need brilliant bowling.

Also Dhobi was criticised cos of his lack of intent.. Today at least is more positive. Maybe the booing got to him.

This should be the last Raina ever plays for India..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Criticism isnt deserved by anyone...It is done by many, its the way of life..From the smallest of things to biggest of inventions and creations.. Its not something that is compulsory but we do it.. We value others because they value more than others  that is all..Circle of life.. We can all have opinions , yeah which we should as it shows the perspective we look at things.. All in all everything is welcomed in this era I guess, nothing is talked against anything..

I mean we all love cricket and want our country to do well , so its all fine.. Again this is my opinion..

Now Pandya goes out too..

And we were so much into Dhoni slow innings that we couldnt even appreciate his milestone of 10,000 runs..Playing at such positions and he is way above Sangakkara which I was shocked to look at , as another best WK for me was Sanga.. Shows the contribution to cricket he has done..

Edited by funnyadit

And that is that, again not even one run a ball inning, we are not going to win WC with this team. 

Look at that shitty running. We are too dependent on top 3, need to invest in All rounders. 

And that is that, again not even one run a ball inning, we are not going to win WC with this team. 

Look at that shitty running. We are too dependent on top 3, need to invest in All rounders. 
Yup.
And That overrated Pandu isn't an all-rounder. I can't remember even 1 match he won for us with bat. He just can't play good pace. We should try his brother as well who is a better bat.

BTW 256 will be good if we can get good start by pacers.

8 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Thanks to Shardul for some entertainment.. Dhobi take lessons plz.

Ya some respect. It will not be very easy for England, though they are the favorites right now. 

Ya some respect. It will not be very easy for England, though they are the favorites right now. 
If we get openers contained or out early it's game on. If they are off to flyer as usual it's game over as score is low.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic