The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Iyer should be promoted to No 4 and let jadhav bat at 5 should use pant as finisher for next few months 
Jadhav should not even play for our team. He has been useless since long. Instead give chances to people like Gill etc. We need to start grooming people for next Cup right now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

What a dissapointing day. I was expecting 17 hours of non-stop cricket but rain has ruined it all. Couple of notable performances in the 2 matches that actually had play but still very unsatisfying. Hopefully it's different tomorrow.

13:28 Local Time, 17:28 GMT, 22:58 IST: The rain's intensity has increased and the Indian players rush back to the dressing room. So, the wait continues.

Match will mostly get abandoned.

On the brighter side, tomorrow we should get a full day of Cricket at the Lord's as the weather is predicted to be better.

I don't remember last time when i saw a player in Indian team who was so consistent in throwing away his wicket like a fool, he is acting ridiculous and i dont know what the selectors see in him. He needs to be given a lesson he is taking his position for granted as everyone is sure Dhoni is leaving and he is his long term replacement. Even Kohli looked pissed off today once he got out.  

Pant and KL Rahul have had enough chances now. They need to go, and earn their position back again. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic