The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Omg. Stokes you champion!!!! Can't see because ita not streaming on hotstar

Its on SonyLIV. 

Stokes, what a champion :majesty:

Oh, man, ashes is the only thing interesting left in cricket wanting me to keep coming back.

What a match missed,forgot about it being free on Airtel,was just refreshing score every minute.

Completely Lost interest in cricket in 2011.

Give stokes the ballon d or ,I don't care if it's for footballers only. 

just saw the replay, man how can umpire not give that out....what shity umpiring in Ashes, and how can Lyon miss that run out...Australia losing it more then England winning it...Stokes take a Bow.

Buram having fun in WI, 5 wickets, 4 bowled.

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

just saw the replay, man how can umpire not give that out....what shity umpiring in Ashes, and how can Lyon miss that run out...Australia losing it more then England winning it...Stokes take a Bow.

Buram having fun in WI, 5 wickets, 4 bowled.

England are damn lucky.

I thot in real time the lbw looked close, but not plumb. Was closer n out actually.

England got rough decisions as well.

Root was given out when he had a massive inside edge. Bairstow was given out caught behind.

over all the umpiring was just very very poor..

4 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

England are damn lucky.

I thot in real time the lbw looked close, but not plumb. Was closer n out actually.

England got rough decisions as well.

Root was given out when he had a massive inside edge. Bairstow was given out caught behind.

over all the umpiring was just very very poor..

True, when you have the tech, i think it should be used more judiciously. Why limit reviews to Two, why not 5. Yes the game will slow down a bit, but would be more fair.

2 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Actually umpires should been graded more severely.
Some of the decisions are ridiculous. Because of DRS, i think they are slacking off

Ya should have clear code, 5 wrong decisions Overturned or not, should dock some points, and relegated to junior level. Sad stuff

Brilliant Bowling. Last wicket partnership for 50 runs, or could have got the team at lowest total ever.

Bholi becomes the most succesfull captain overseas, winning 12 matches compared to Ganguly's 11, and in lesser number of test matches. Dhobi just won 6 in 30.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic