The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

His batting was also under par, plus he had to rush back to play T20 series because of the covid thing. He was supposed to be away from game. I support his decision, with all these bubbles and persona; turmoil, it is ok to take some breather. You personally know what is the best for you, and it must have been really tough for him, as he has just pulled out of one of the most anticipated series, and also probably get in a position to miss the T20 WC now.

He would know all this, and he still backed out, so something huge must be bothering him.
Yeah. We never know what's going in someone life and mind. Just because someone is a huge star with tons of money doesn't makes them invincible. Otherwise big stars like Robbie Williams will never do suicide. I hope Indian cricketers too open up about mental well being as it's still considered a taboo here.

Spot on :good:

RCB have requested BCCI to replace Zampa with Hasaranga. 
Brilliant move. Was hoping DC picks him but we already have Mishra ji and Ashwin so he would only be warming the bench.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

There are rumors Rahane is unfit as well.. 
Series yet to begin and we lost 4 guys. Incredible 

This will be another Australia Series I guess, they should fly in Bhuvi, Ishan Kishan, Dhawan, Pandya brothers as backups.

Puji should open. Rahul and Vihari in middle if Rahane is also missing. Should not open with Rahul. He will be walking wicket against swing.

Btw as things are going DK might have to leave commentary and join team in between.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, DinJo said:

to be dropped for 2nd test and then kohli will drop Mayank in 3rd test 

:lol:

Only person smiling will be rohit sharma, no one will focus on him, as he struggles with the moving ball.

Rohit Sharma

KL Rahul

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

Pant

Jadeja

Ashwin

Shami

Ishant

Bumrah

I am guessing this to be the team tomorrow, Siraj will come in once one of three get injured.

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Would play siraj in place of bumrah. He's looked flat for a few months now and the pace has dropped down considerably. 

He will probably star on reputation in first match, but if he does not perform I can see him making way for Siraj in the next one.

PS: Getting Error 504 almost every time i try to post on this thread, anyone else having the same issue. If yes, we will close this thread and start Part 2.

Edited by AtheK

Yeah if swinging conditions then Siraj would be preferred but Bumrah wont get dropped not until 2nd test if he under performs.

But cant wait to see Shaw getting caught behind in 3rd test he is like walking wicket on these green pitches 

• AtheK locked this topic
  • AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread