The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

As per media reports BD boys abused Indian players and even got physical with them after the match. Seems they have learned how not to behave from their senior players.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Well it was a high intensity game, not that our boys were well behaved, there was incessant sledging from our boys too during the chase(i saw all of it). 

Physical contact is not right, but truth is were outplayed. 

Sachin said is shoulder is injured and his doctor has advised not to play any cricket. Still he took a risk.
Ya. He really wanted to play. Saw the highlights. Legendary Lara bat backlit, his down the pitch sixes, ponting with his cut, Gilly with his pull, lee with his Yorker, akram with his ins winger, symonds with his power, Hayden with his dominating stance and to top it Sachin with his one over batting with Perry. So much nostalgia, loved it.

Sachin said is shoulder is injured and his doctor has advised not to play any cricket. Still he took a risk.
Ya. He really wanted to play. Saw the highlights. Legendary Lara bat backlit, his down the pitch sixes, ponting with his cut, Gilly with his pull, lee with his Yorker, akram with his ins winger, symonds with his power, Hayden with his dominating stance and to top it Sachin with his one over batting with Perry. So much nostalgia, loved it.

2 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Tell me again, why bhuvaneshwar is not in the team?

Injured. 

2 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Tell me again, why bhuvaneshwar is not in the team?

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Our bowling sucks. Period.

Ya exposed to the brim, missing an all-rounder badly, trick of just playing 5 bowlers has backfired. Shardul sucks, Saini needs to learn a lot. Not sure why shami wasn't played, resting for tests i guess. 

Hardik needs to be back soon, he lends some variety. 

IPL has done away with the Saturday double-headers, thereby adding another week to the league phase for the 2020 season. As per the schedule released to the franchises and the broadcaster, of which Cricbuzz has a copy, only six double-headers have been scheduled -- all for the Sundays. The tournament kicks off with defending champions Mumbai Indians taking on Chennai Super Kings on March 29.

The league phase ends on May 17 - stretching across 50 days this season as compared to 44 last year. Royal Challengers Bangalore will be taking on Mumbai at home in the last league game. The schedule of the knockouts is yet to be announced.

Source: MI, CSK clash in IPL 2020 opener; no Saturday double-headers

Shaw is not a test opener material as of now. Too rash. Gets squared up too much. Saw in ODIs as well. Cant play the moving ball. Has a lot of work to do.

Mayank played really well in the 1st session. Got out like an idiot :doh: 

if we manage to get 250 on this wicket, it should be good enough with our bowling attack.

Shaw is not a test opener material as of now. Too rash. Gets squared up too much. Saw in ODIs as well. Cant play the moving ball. Has a lot of work to do.

Mayank played really well in the 1st session. Got out like an idiot :doh: 

if we manage to get 250 on this wicket, it should be good enough with our bowling attack.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic