The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

More impressed by Shafali varma. Carrying the team batting alone since match 1. Should have made minimum 150 with the start. High time mandhana and Harmanpreet contribute with some runs. Nz fielding and catching was poor In this match and India was too class in both.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

More impressed by Shafali varma. Carrying the team batting alone since match 1. Should have made minimum 150 with the start. High time mandhana and Harmanpreet contribute with some runs. Nz fielding and catching was poor In this match and India was too class in both.

Pant is complete crap. 
He is destroying his career himself, no one else to blame.
Same old story. Lose toss, bat first, bat crap and gift the game to opposition. Btw, kohli should be ashamed, first for that atrocious shot and second for taking a review which was clearly plumb. Just because he is captain he believes he is entitled to a review everytime he is given lbw. Also, I am waiting for him to say at the end of test that in T20 world cup year the test series loss is also unimportant [emoji12]

Pant is complete crap. 
Same old story. Lose toss, bat first, bat crap and gift the game to opposition. Btw, kohli should be ashamed, first for that atrocious shot and second for taking a review which was clearly plumb. Just because he is captain he believes he is entitled to a review everytime he is given lbw. Also, I am waiting for him to say at the end of test that in T20 world cup year the test series loss is also unimportant [emoji12]

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Same old story. Lose toss, bat first, bat crap and gift the game to opposition. Btw, kohli should be ashamed, first for that atrocious shot and second for taking a review which was clearly plumb. Just because he is captain he believes he is entitled to a review everytime he is given lbw. Also, I am waiting for him to say at the end of test that in T20 world cup year the test series loss is also unimportant emoji12.png

LOL, they actually were doing ok, juts before vihari decided to not wait out 3 balls. It was all tail after that, they should send jaddu above saha or Pant if he is playing. 

Bumrah dip in form is worrying, hopefully playing for MI soon will reignite the fire :p

Indian gals qualify for WC final, rain actually helped us, and the brilliant performance in league stage worked in our favor. 

Hope they get to lift the cup and not a heartbreak like U19

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Indian gals qualify for WC final, rain actually helped us, and the brilliant performance in league stage worked in our favor. 

Hope they get to lift the cup and not a heartbreak like U19

U19 WC Final was so exciting. Bishnoi did wonderful to pull the game back for us. 

Kohli saying "I'll see them during their Indian tour" sums up the mentality of players of the Indian Team. I have said this before, the true test of Indian team comes when they visit SENA. They have proved their mettle time and time again by easily defeating every team on home soil. This NZ tour reminded everyone of the 2002 tour. Nothing has changed. Shastri can stick his attitude up his arse.

29 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Kohli saying "I'll see them during their Indian tour" sums up the mentality of players of the Indian Team. I have said this before, the true test of Indian team comes when they visit SENA. They have proved their mettle time and time again by easily defeating every team on home soil. This NZ tour reminded everyone of the 2002 tour. Nothing has changed. Shastri can stick his attitude up his arse.

This is fake news. 

Kohli never said that. The guy who wrote it on crictracker must be high on something to have heard that. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic