The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say remove sachin, rahul and sourav from the team, they are bad omens who are jinxing the whole team :furious: !

sourav should stay .... i r loves sourav ....

anyways any1 comin for the match on the 17th?? if yes which stand >??<

Yes, saurav can be trusted...

keep Dravid, but in Extras and send Sachin to Mars!

bring rohit and some new faces to the team, keep experimenting,, anyways we are loosing so by experimenting atleast we can come to knw who is good and has consistency!

I hope India wins last two matches,,, they sucked BIGGGG time in Baroda...Thanks to RP and Zaheer otherwise India was back to Pavi b4 110!

They no way could have won Baroda one day...

The day they arrived they took rest, for no reason..where as Aussies had some shopping and then went back in the evening and had discussions regarding match...

next day that is 10th, Hardly and Indian player showed up at the Nets, where as Aussies practised almost the whole day!

and at night of 10th, they were PARTYING around at IRFANs Home till 12 am, now how can one win if he doesnt have practice, sleeps at 1 and wakes up at 4.30 am or so......"MID FING" to all who partyed at Irfans place!

^ imagine the anguish if india gets dismissed for a low score? that's why i always want the opposing team to bat first when at the stadium - if they do really well, we'll have a long-ish match to watch and if they dont then we'll be happy that india *will* win.

V

i couldnt even fit in the wooden seat....the legroom is so less than i had to place my feet on the seat in front.

peace

Same problem here at the Eden Gardens......The officials don't give a sh*t to repair the gallaries.......

nope, trying to get tickets for the t20 game, but the going rate for members enclosure is ~15k!

V

my ticket cost me 250 :)

advantage of being a member of cci :thumbsup: no line no nothing just take ur card to counter and buy ticket :thumbsup: .... but my fukin pop gets to sit in the bar and watch the match :@ !! i gotta sit in the members enclosure :thumbsup:

Edited by arjun

my ticket cost me 250 :rolleyes:

advantage of being a member of cci :D no line no nothing just take ur card to counter and buy ticket :D .... but my fukin pop gets to sit in the bar and watch the match :@ !! i gotta sit in the members enclosure :(

My My, Nice way of referring to your father.

my ticket cost me 250 :D

advantage of being a member of cci :D no line no nothing just take ur card to counter and buy ticket :( .... but my fukin pop gets to sit in the bar and watch the match :@ !! i gotta sit in the members enclosure :(

My My, Nice way of referring to your father.

:rolleyes:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic