The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0/2

:hug:

where is the cricket expert Avishkar :P

LOL!! :) Sad man. bechara SRK

korbo ladbo jeeto re :good:

:hug:

31/4 :O

:good: Sharukhan

KKR :lol:

Lalit Modi

Y da fk did u hv to put KKR in the 1st match of the tourny....

seriously all 7 teams in IPL r so well balanced n KKR is the only weak team...

:)

I quoted my self too :P

Edited by Death Stryke

What a game! Great batting by Shah and Angelo Matthews :good: . The batting performance was turning out to be downright embarassing till they came to the middle. Good bowling performance as well and great captaincy by Sourav by letting Laxmi Shukla bowl the 3rd last over. KKR ftw :lol:

P.S. : Raj Thackeray is gonna screw Sourav for referring to 'Mumbai' as 'Bombay' :good:

Edited by Avishkar

My comment was totally based on Avishkar's support for gangu teli :lol:

WTF! I never said that Sourav is like a great batsman or is on top of his game these days. I just mentioned i'll be really glad to see him on the pitch because I have been his big fan. What the hell is wrong with that?

Edited by Avishkar

Just glad that KKR seems to have got their act together and their all rounders kicked in. Ganguly just proved why he's the best captain India's ever had - the guy can contribute other than runs also.

^^^

+ 1 ...

Last year the team was struggling really badly with Brendon McCullum as captain . It spoilt his batting and the team's morale as well :)

Edited by Avishkar

Just glad that KKR seems to have got their act together and their all rounders kicked in. Ganguly just proved why he's the best captain India's ever had - the guy can contribute other than runs also.

Oh ya the only way he can contribute bwahahahahah

:)

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic