The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+1

He is one snotty chap, whenever he scores he walks with a big annoying swagger.

Hope he never makes to the Indian side, at least not with this attitude.

His face is so f**king punchable and his celebratory dance after taking a catch reminds me of Uthappa back in the day (1st season when he played for Mumbai).

You do it first time, it's alright, team's winning you are ecstatic.

Second time - okay you are extremely happy for the team and the crowd behind you is nuts, they want it, hell they are asking for it.

Third time - Cut the crap, it's not cute anymore.

Fourth time - We need some f**king snipers on roof. Good snipers because they are targeting your balls.

I want MI to win...

I don mind if CSK win either...

But RCB shud win the 3rd place...

nothing against bangalore. i'm a bangalore wannabe. but they just don't have the faces that you would care for. Personally supporting SRT adds emotion to my cricket. I like the in-human dhoni coz he has something as a captain most of us would wish to emulate. i mean he matches closest to a cricket captain you would want to be (at least in your dreams or musings).

People i hate in CSK are Vijay and Ashwin and Badri and Joginder, feel frustrated when Balaji is included. But there's some negative emotion involved which makes CSK so important for a spectator.

There's no one in Bangalore who can evoke such +ve or -ve emotions. You just feel sorry for Dale Steyn sometimes because he just puts in so much effort. Dravid is just placcid. Kohli, Peitersen's aggression seem artificial and Kallis is slowly becoming like Ganguly. You feel he has stopped caring for the team and just plays for himself.

There's no one in Bangalore who can evoke such +ve or -ve emotions. You just feel sorry for Dale Steyn sometimes because he just puts in so much effort. Dravid is just placcid. Kohli, Peitersen's aggression seem artificial and Kallis is slowly becoming like Ganguly. You feel he has stopped caring for the team and just plays for himself.

well if u were a kannadiga r a bangalorean then u wud hv defintely supported kumble , taylor , dravid n pandey...

moreover ppl in bangalore bcame fans of rcb players bcoz they play fr RCB..

most of the ppl support thr city irrespective of who's playing..

infact none of csk players evoke any kind of emotions fr me :devil:

well if u were a kannadiga r a bangalorean then u wud hv defintely supported kumble , taylor , dravid n pandey...

moreover ppl in bangalore bcame fans of rcb players bcoz they play fr RCB..

most of the ppl support thr city irrespective of who's playing..

infact none of csk players evoke any kind of emotions fr me :(

its kind of tough for me..

I am a Bong, staying in Chennai, have a house in Bangalore. love SRT. cannot support kolkata as i was disgusted the way ganguly played in the 2nd last match of KKR against RR. as if he wanted to prove that he was a better captain than Mcculum in IPL 2 and was only worried about the total points of KKR under his leadership. he did not give a damn about trying the finish the match fast in order to have better odds with MI.

Bangalore is lucky to have 3 star kanaddigas (kumble, dravid and uthappa) in one team? other than that IPL is not that regional.

its kind of tough for me..

I am a Bong, staying in Chennai, have a house in Bangalore. love SRT. cannot support kolkata as i was disgusted the way ganguly played in the 2nd last match of KKR against RR. as if he wanted to prove that he was a better captain than Mcculum in IPL 2 and was only worried about the total points of KKR under his leadership. he did not give a damn about trying the finish the match fast in order to have better odds with MI.

Bangalore is lucky to have 3 star kanaddigas (kumble, dravid and uthappa) in one team? other than that IPL is not that regional.

Except MI n DC most of the teams hv 5 or 6 players 4m thr respected cities or state...

BTW u forgot Pandey , Vinay Kumar n appanna in dat list :P

+1 he comes across as a jerk besides is totally undeserving of his spot in the world t20s

i just cant stand his swagger. he's got talent. Would hate him to become like Laxman (getting great starts and then throwing is wicket on some stupid delivery)

Except MI n DC most of the teams hv 5 or 6 players 4m thr respected cities or state...

BTW u forgot Pandey , Vinay Kumar n appanna in dat list :P

Pandey is local boy? :-p didn't know that. well there are 1000 reasons to support 1 or the other :-)

It is club type cricket. it does not matter where your players are from as long as the team is doing well but anyways here is your list

Sachin Tendulkar

Zahher khan

abhishek nayar,

aditya tare

dhaval kulkarni

:P

It is club type cricket. it does not matter where your players are from as long as the team is doing well but anyways here is your list

Sachin Tendulkar

Zahher khan

abhishek nayar,

aditya tare

dhaval kulkarni

:clapping:

I was talking about star players that you cared for while supporting a side. when have we cared for local players? we did not know anyone of them in the 1st IPL.

brilliant atleast of one of my fav team reached finals, go on Dhoni beat the Maratha Manoos :P

Avege RCB defeat :P

Dude dont cheer for them, these guys are taking all your water. :P

^^ :clapping:

Finally Indian Captain will lift the IPL trophy..

I sure hope so after yesterday's win, but nothing's certain with CSK. They might suddenly decide to play that beggar Balaji on Sunday and then all will be lost. Don't understand why they pick Hayden every match, they might as well substitute him with Parthiv patel. And I thought CSK would surely lose yesterday after the first innings. Good thing I watched the entire match. Vijay's good in the field and occasionally while batting too, but then he's a bit overconfident. Hate his sideways catches on the boundary. Smacks of overconfidence when you stand aside and take the catch without your body behind the ball. Just hope he doesn't become totally arrogant like Yuvraj.

Any way, no exam on Monday, so I'll be watching the match on Sunday and supporting CSK, regardless of whether they win or lose.

Sachin Tendulkar

Zahher khan

abhishek nayar,

aditya tare

dhaval kulkarni

:wOOtjumpy:

How many matches did nayar , Dhaval n tare play :cheers:

If u talk abt local players in the sqd other teams hv way more players than mi n DC...

But as long as they r Indian its fine...

How many ppl in DC sqd r 4m Hyderabad...??

Has any one seen an IPL match in 3D at cinemas? is it ny gud in 3D? or is it just an obstacle (the 3D glasses) while cheering/goin crazy 4 ur team..??

i wonder hw a normal cricket match wud look in 3D tho!

Help.

i think this is da first match dat will b telecasted in 3d...

On Saturday night after SRK’s team crushed Shilpa Shetty’s at the Eden Garden, the mood was set for a great celebration with a fashion show for the cricketers and guests followed by a disco night.

A source confirms that Chris Gayle took an instant liking to Sherlyn Chopra when he met her at the bar. Soon Manoj Tiwari, Murali Kartik and Ishant Sharma joined the twosome.

The gang then hit the dance floor. Sherlyn and Chris seemed to be having a great time. So much so that they took dirty dancing to a whole new level. Both were strutting their stuff and showing off hot, raunchy moves. The couple later exited the dance floor to get away for some quiet time.

kkr4.jpg

source : http://thebollywoodactress.com/chris-gayle...g-a-great-time/ (NSFW)

Sherlyn Chopra goes interracial :rofl::mellow::panic:

@Kadak_Toast: Video please. :devil:

Seriously though, is that the reason he was kept out of the last match? Because even commentators didn't know why was he rested when he was right there at the stadium's dug out looking absolutely fine. I don't know if such things should even matter on the field.

@Kadak_Toast: Video please. :rofl:

Seriously though, is that the reason he was kept out of the last match? Because even commentators didn't know why was he rested when he was right there at the stadium's dug out looking absolutely fine. I don't know if such things should even matter on the field.

google hamsters cried for mercy and said they cannot fetch any interracial video involving the two :fear:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic