The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ :)

great win for Chennai !!! awesome performance with the ball from what is essentially a batting team..

tournament is wide open now brothas, Rajasthan beating deccan was also an awesome result for the tournament as a whole

The IPL season 2 this year has been more intense and competative compared to last years season. All teams are playing really good cricket [ except " Knight Riders " ]

It was shocking to watch Bangalore beating Punjab damn ! But anyways i hope Mumbai wins the ipl season 2 .. The best looking team after Mumbai indians would be Chennia Super Kings..

this years IPL has been great so far, even though half of the tournament is done the 4 slots for the semis is wide open, all the the teams (except KKR) have chances now, the difference between the top team and the 7th positioned in the points table is just 2.

KKR badly wants to loose this game i guess. already 3 easy catches dropped.... :D

Bombay shuld hve played Bangalore when Peter bhayya was captaining RCB. It is their badluck that they haven't played while he was there. It wuld hve been easy win. But under Kumble's leadership it is not so certain :(

mumbai indians 149, BRC need 150 to win, MI will easily win this game, BRC dosent have batting in them

Well you cant say MI will win easily, BRC has a lil better batting now, i think it might be close but MI winning it eventually, difference being the SHOOT baller Malinga.

whoopie both my teams won super sunday :panic:

Awesome Awesome Display by RCB, f**k we are 4th on the table i know we have played 8 games but still :majesty:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic