The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i heard that the ICC may make test matches a 4 day match

It would be bad IMO, less results for sure, more draws :P and i like test because of its tradition, night test for me will also ruin the charm, many might argue that it will attract more people, but any good tests will have audience and it is bound to have boring test (atleast 20% to 30%) which will not get audience be it night or free tickets.Who would like to see Test in colored cloth and pink ball <_< , it will degrade test cricket more because it will harm the beauty and tradition of Test Cricket.

OT: dude that avatar <_<

chiranjeevi FTW..!!.. i actually watch all his movies that are shown on tv. the atrocious hindi dubbing (no other way as a am a pukka northie, never made it beyond Madhya pradesh) makes it awesomer.

and as for 4 day test cricket.. a no no form my side. Rather make it a 3 day event.

Edited by Nemo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm really happy that England won. They thoroughly deserved it. However, I think this really was their best chance to win the Ashes because Australia were playing without Mcgrath, Warne, Symonds, etc and the new players did not have much experience. However, I think the new Aussie players will get the required experience to win back the Ashes next year!

More than England winning the Ashes, I'm pumped about Ricky losing the Ashes !!!! and add to that a nice kiss on the lips courtesy Matt Prior

Hopefully Ricky Ponting will go hang himself in shame or jump off the roof of his hotel .. the only Aussie captain to lose 2 Ashes series :wOOtjumpy:

HEY HEY RICkY WHATCHA GONNNA DO!??!

Edited by zophar

• 3 weeks later...
  • AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic